Marks & Spencer Bras Reviews

Marks and Spencer Bras
3.4

Marks and Spencer Bras - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Marks and Spencer Bras

“Absolutely wonderful service at M&S Belfast . ”

written by MaureenBelfast on 19/05/2024

I had really great and pleasant experience at M&S Donegall Place Belfast. The lady was so very helpful and knowledgeable, she spent a lot of time with me and fitted me with the exact size I needed. Turns out I’ve been wearing few sizes too small for many years. I’m actually walking with much better posture. She explained to me about how my muscles in back support me. Many thanks for the very friendly way you went back and forth and found me my perfect fit. I’ve always loved M&S bras but just didn’t have the right fit. So delighted now. Wish I’d known about this service years ago. Thank you M&S for this great service.

“The bra fitting ”

written by NicoMueller302 on 04/05/2024

While we were getting a bra fit, the lady was rude and nasty (can't remember her name) the lady gave us the wrong size bra came back the other day to return ( with a receipt) cashier wouldn't let us return had to buy more bras in different size spent over £100, not happy. ????

“Bra fitting ”

written by Haylie105 on 30/04/2024

I had my bra fitting at Colchester Staine Park today. The lady that helped me was very friendly and put me at ease, she chose some lovely bras that fitted beautifully. I would highly recommend the service.

“Great service from Cathy in Croydon”

written by SSS2109 on 10/04/2024

Cathy from the Croydon branch fitted my daughter in to be measured even though we didn't have an appointment. She was very patient and caring towards my daughter who is autistic and finds even small changes like buying new crop tops a struggle. She never made us feel pressured to buy anything. Thank you Cathy for all your help. We did end up buying the products that you recommended ????

“Measured?? Not measured ”

written by PamelaTaylor-Alt on 06/04/2024

Don't get me wrong, the member of staff was lovely and it's not her fault if she hasn't been trained properly She measured under my arms - pulling tape very tight and came up with a size two inches smaller, then asked me what cup size I am - surely that's part of the measuring service? I told her what size I usually wear, she got me one off the shelf, I tried it on and then bought it - I could have saved myself time and embarrassment of undressing in front of someone Please train your staff properly for their sakes otherwise it's not fair on them!!

“Staff member went above and beyond”

written by Saoirse22 on 31/03/2024

I know it says not to name staff member but in this instance I must, bra fitters and all round rrally lovely person went above and beyond to help me, she had SO many booked appointments and was rushed of her feet but she made time for every customer even without appointments, she have advice her abd advice there, she treated everyone with such kindness and respect, it is rare to get that kind of customer service anymore. She cold see I was struggling massively to get the right size bra and juggling 2 little kids and she managed to see me quickly for a few moments to look at what bra I was attempting to fit into, she instantly knew what to do and rushed off to get the suze she knew was right, she bought back two bras she thought I would like, shr carefully considered why I would like them, she was right they fitted perfectly and I had been in the totally wrong size bra until she sorted me out. I now even walk with a straighter posture.

“Brilliant! Gave us expert help. She was cheery too!”

written by 371McFarland on 29/03/2024

M&S Bra fitting service at Brent Cross She was brilliant. She was able to measure and advise on size an styles for my daughter. My daughter was prepared for a stressful and awkward experience but left with well fitted new bras and found the whole process enjoyable. She even found time for me, mothers never make time for themselves! I was able to have advise and have now updated my bras too. I am wearing the correct size now! Huge heartfelt thank you! Best wishes from us both.

“My Experience at Blackpool Store”

written by Louby-Lou2 on 19/03/2024

Went into the Blackpool store to ask if they had a bra fitting service today. I was told yes, but you had to make an appointment they were able to fit me in due to a cancellation. The lovely helpful lady took my measurements and recommended a few bra's to try on. She knew her job, and the one she recommended, wow, made such a difference to my mature puppy dog ears bust. I now look taller and thinner! Thank you so much from a very happy customer ???? ????

“Lovely kind fitter”

written by Laura2024 on 16/03/2024

Tamworth store fitted both myself and my daughter this morning. She was fantastic. She put us both at ease and was very knowledgable and human! I had a bad experience years ago during a fitting and so I was not looking forward to it today. Tgank you  for turning tge experience into a more positive one this time around. We both bought what was recommended and are happy wuth our purchases.

“My Experience @ Solihull Sears Store”

written by Shoptilyoudrop on 22/02/2024

I booked a post-surgery bra fitting appointment today at the Solihull Sears Store and was assisted by a lady. I have been wearing a compression garment for 4 months and had no idea what size I am post-surgery. She is clearly a very experienced member of staff and helped me choose day wear and sportswear bras. She made numerous trips backwards and forwards to the lingerie section, was knowledgeable, patient and helpful. She assisted in ordering additional bras online, for delivery into store, which were out of stock in-store and then escorted me to the till at the end of the fitting. She deserves high praise indeed. I would, personally, recommend moving the lingerie section from the back of the store adjacent to the fitting rooms (with the bras section nearest to the fitting room). The fitting appointments are only 30 minutes and staff waste ALOT of time walking to the back of the store and back again. I was still being fitted when her next appointment turned up. Luckily another member of staff was free but this may not always be the case.

“Waste of Time ”

written by Laundrylady on 12/02/2024

Had a bra fitting appointment at the Handforth Dean store, the staff member only took one measurement, not the cup size, I told her the type of bra I wanted but she brought something completely different in various sizes non of which were suitable 30 minutes later she brought in a colleague to look at the bra I had tried on and both just stood looking at me with a helpless look on their faces. I won’t be getting f my bras from M&S again, don’t offer a bra fitting service when your staff have clearly no training in bra fitting!

“Not the best experience ”

written by Harleyv408 on 31/01/2024

This was my first bra fitting since before lockdown, I had been buying from Marks & Spencer on line. My appointment was for 11.30 and started off ok, I had the impression that the girl who was doing the fitting was maybe new at this. After 15 mins I was told my time was up, I asked do I only get a 15 min appointment to which she replied ‘ o I was getting ahead of myself’ I felt after that my appointment was rushed and she wasn’t really interested. Before lockdown there was a lovely lady who really knew what she was doing and was very helpful. I did buy new bras but I’m really not happy with the fit.

“No bra fitting service ”

written by McKayeb193 on 25/01/2024

Visited 2 branches for a proper bra fitting having used the service years ago and was impressed. Sadly Stratford and Bishops Stortford both refused me a proper bra fitting saying instead they prefer to let you waste hours trying on loads of different bra's in the hope of finding the right one!! I asked in an empty store that I didn't want to waste time and energy trying different sizes if they could just take a proper measurement which would obviously save everyones time,but was told that they don't measure cup size just under bust. What's the point of that? A complete waste of time and not the service being advertised

“What a friendly appointment!”

written by 9Brooks on 15/01/2024

I had an appointment with Nuzhat today at the Hempstead Valley shop. What a lovely lady. Her expert eye worked out my true size in seconds. She helped me choose the bras and was always careful to take me to the cheaper ones and was not insistent on upselling which was a unique experience based on previous experiences at other shops.

“SO HELPFUL”

written by Chanelsheppard030303 on 11/01/2024

I’ve been wearing the wrong bra for years, it was so u comfortable! I got told by a family member to go to M&S, when I went there for my fitting, she was a massive help, she recommended a few different bra types and each one was amazing on me, felt so much much comfortable and no seeping. She was honestly a godsend. Thank you xx

“Bra fitting at stratford Westfield. ”

written by Taylor2024 on 08/01/2024

Booked a maternity fitting at Stratford store- Im 28 and never actually had a fitting before so no surprise I was wearing the complete wrong bra for my size and current shape. Rashmi was lovely , we had a laugh and I felt very comfortable, she explained what to look for in a bra and found the perfect fit! Would definitely recommend!

“Very professional.”

written by AngelaMS on 06/01/2024

Went to M&S in Milton Keynes today for a bra fitting, she was a really lovely lady, we were chatting while she showed me bras, totally put me at ease, it can be embarrassing standing there in a bra. The bras were colours I wouldn't have chosen but they fit and looked great too. So brought those 2.

“Good fitting bra but uncomfortable experience”

written by 383Ellis on 28/12/2023

I got my bra fitting done at M&S Braehead and although I walked away with bras that fit well, the experience was very uncomfortable. The woman made me feel self conscious for wearing a bra that didn’t fit me properly by saying “you might aswell be wearing nothing”. This was so offensive and rude as she didn’t know my circumstances - firstly not everyone grows up with a parent who took them to get their bra fitted when they were younger, and secondly im now in my early twenties and have fully grown into my body, the bras I wore a few years ago of course no longer fit me but I just never had the confidence to go get measured. When she measured me, I got measured with a large chest size which I of course knew but I wasn’t embarrassed by it in the slightest but she was very condescending and kept repeating “it’s okay, it’s okay” as if being a large chest size was something to be shameful of? Overall an awful experience and the M&S staff need to be trained better on how to approach people who come in with ill fitting bras, or no experience of bra sizing. It’s not a nice feeling to walk away as a 25 year old and feel shamed and self conscious.

“Fosse Park beyond excellent”

written by PeytonLancaster366 on 20/11/2023

Put my 16year old at total ease. Wasn’t intrusive. Fully explained what she would and would not be doing. Fitted the bra beautifully and gave helpful tips about how to do it herself too. Let us try on every single bra in her size without batting an eyelash.

“Post surgery bras ”

written by on 03/11/2023

Purchased the new post surgery non wired bras they have changed the original ones to this new one with lace at the band and with sensitivity skin can wear these why did you vontinue the old bras please bring back the old type just non wired post surgery bras

Asked by bridgetpeters on 2nd October 2023 Report this content
I always used post surgery and scrumptious soft non padded bras as I have terrible sensitive skin and now you have stopped making both of them your replacement have lace all around and cannot wear these anymore I like to know where can I get those previous bras without the lace I am in a very bad way in need of bras

Asked by JackyB233 on 7th June 2015 Report this content
I bought a pack of two M&S padded T shirt bras. I washed them before wearing. They smelled slightly perfumed before washing but after washing they really smelled awful. Chemical/ disinfectant/ medical type of smell. My daughter has always used similar M&S bras without this smell. Any idea what I can do to get rid of it? At the moment they are soaking in a mixture of bicarb and detergent and not improving. I can't use perfume or fabric conditioner (or Febreze) as I am allergic to chemical products. After I washed them for the first time I hung them out on the line for two days - no sign of improvement! I emailed M&S for help - got a standard reply referring to my problem with shoes and with something else. No mention of bras. No advice - just told me to take them to the store. Won't consider refund because they've been washed. Don't want refund - want to get rid of awful smell.

Asked by ladluv2003 on 23rd September 2014 Report this content
Please help. My bra size is 38H. Which minimizer bra size should I buy?