Swiftcover Car Insurance Reviews - www.swiftcover.com

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“Rude and unhelpful”

Written on: 04/10/2021 by Blueboyroy (1 review written)

Several years ago I had a crash. Whilst I received most of the payment I was owed, my no claims bonus was never paid despite the accident not being my fault. Every now and then I email them but get no reply. Shortly after I had the accident, I made the mistake of ringing for an update on the claim. The person to whom I spoke was extremely patronising and spent a very long period explaining various details of why the claim was taking so long. It was a while before I realised that he was just… Read Full Review

“Very bad customer service.”

Written on: 21/06/2021 by NinaSingh (1 review written)

I arranged Car insurance with Swift cover, and money was taken out of my accound on 14/6/21 The insurance was arranged on line, and I received no document or information on line, no Policy number. A small taxt message was left on my mobile. As I didn't get any information, I arranged car insurance with AA on 15/6. On 21/6 I was told by Customer Service that they haven't done anything wrong as they sent me an email and it minght have gone in the Junk folder, that wasn't the case. I am… Read Full Review