UK Power Reviews - www.ukpower.co.uk

Media Gallery for UK Power - www.ukpower.co.uk

UK Power - www.ukpower.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Easy switch! poor customer service!!”

Written on: 16/02/2015 by Justinepalmer (1 review written)

I arranged my switch back in October through Uk power and it went ahead smoothly, until the hassle of chasing up cash back entitled to me for switching with them. After numerous time consuming calls, no call backs as promised, continuous fobbing off and let downs it's almost the end of February and still no cash back. I was promised it was sent over 4 times and still nothing. I was first told cash back wasn't applicable to my deal, however the link I was sent via UK power says otherwise… Read Full Review

Makeitcheaper's Response to Justinepalmer's Review

Written on: 19/02/2015

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear about the problem you have had getting your cash-back. I can promise you that we are taking this issue seriously.

Chloe, from our customer service team has guaranteed the payment is being processed. She has assured me that she will be calling you on Tuesday to confirm you have received this payment.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Kind regards,

Laura
The UK Power Team

Read 1 Comment

“Does not follow through”

Written on: 04/05/2014

Web site easy to use. Confirmed my wish to transfer on 4/3/14. Uk Power emailed saying it would take 4-6 weeks for transfer. Heard nothing from BG or Uk Power so rang them on 25/4/14. Took 4 days to reply. Quote... "Thank you for raising the British Gas query. I can confirm that there was an issue with processing the contract from British Gas’s side which has now been rectified. They will process your contract as quickly as possible and will be sending you contract packs within the next few… Read Full Review

“Completing your application.”

Written on: 29/09/2013

I found your application form very sensitive and slightly confusing when asking me to complete the form correctly. Derek Mould… Read Full Review

“misinformation about m&s vouchers eligibility”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by freejack71 (1 review written)

We were choose this website because you offer vouchers for m&s for switching dual fuel,but after completion all process we recive empty promise!it is right? Very disappointment family!!!!!!… Read Full Review