Supercuts Reviews

Media Gallery for Supercuts

Supercuts

“Cleared up my scalp”

written by Cuchie on 13/01/2023

I started going to Supercuts in Avon because I heard they were reasonably priced and their products weren’t filled with perfumes. Previously, I went to a local salon. I began to notice my scalp was very itchy, I was scratching constantly. I walked into Supercuts near tge Bug Y plaza. I was met with a”Hi” what can we do for you? I spoke with a stylist. I later found out she is not only a stylist (for over 20 years, but also the district manager for Supercuts). She colored and cut my hair that day. I continued to go to her month after month. I noticed my scalp was beginning to clear up. A year later, no more itch! No more expensive colors and cuts. She is the “best” if you want to use good products without spending a fortune? Go to Supercuts in Avon. If you want to look good not for a lot of money? Go there, if you need your hair done right away? Supercuts takes walk-ins.  Oh btw, you men out there, if you want the latest cuts all the stylist at Supercuts of Avon can help. Don’t wait! Stop into Supercuts in Avon for your next cut, color, blow dry for not a ton of money.

“Do not go”

written by ElsaMelton on 14/10/2022

Absolutely horrible. Staff are so rude and unorganised. The place is a mess and is so dirty. So unhelpful. Do not go you will regret it and so overpriced

“Good Service ”

written by Sherwood5 on 07/07/2022

This was my second visit to Supercuts. She is one of the ladies there who cut my hair to the specification I requested. She was nice and took her time to ensure that my hair was cut to the standard I wanted. It would be good if supercuts gives discounts to customers but all in all they do a good job.

“Got yourself a new and referring customer!”

written by Annwmsnelson on 24/05/2022

I'm elderly, and have plenty of highlights but never as professional, perfect and precise as I got from my gal on Sunday. It's so nice to find someone that actually listens to what you ask for and be able to follow through. I will be seeking her out as well as referring this location. I have 2 friends already heading that way. Thank you!

“Terrible cuts at supercuts wstfield ”

written by Ainn123 on 01/05/2022

I took my 15 year 15 old and 9 year old son here for a cut for our end celebration. Staff are incompetent and I would not recommend to anyone 15 year old, she blended with scissors however you could see tlpatches which I asked her to correct She said she could not shape the hair line as clippers do go smaller Another stylist whi pretended to be the manager, tried and took forever.clearing the patches, she didn't look like she knew what was going on either. I decided not to allow to cut my son hair any more and took him to a barbers to fix his hair 9 year old, they completely messed up his hair line and hair, he actually looks like an alien. One side hair line us okish the other has been made round, the only solution to fix his hair is to make him go.nold Considering I paid mens prices my son look terrible for our biggest celebration of the year I would not recommend, the stylist are amateur have no clue. If they don't know how t9 cut mens hair why offer it???

“Appalling communication ”

written by RonaldHolmes on 23/04/2022

Shocking customer service which left me distressed and confused. I visited the salon and asked for an appointment for my 6 year old granddaughter. I was told there was a wait so I said I would come back later. At no point did anyone explain that I could join an online queue. When I returned, I was then asked if I'd joined the online queue! Bizarre! At 3.30pm the hairdresser said I would not get an appointment that day. My granddaughter was disappointed so I approached a different hairdresser who said I could join the online queue but the wait would be 1 to 2 hours. The eventual haircut for my granddaughter was fabulous. Please train the staff properly and monitor the way they treat their customers.

“Today I had my balayage and haircut. Frankie was super...”

written by FrankieKoenig1986 on 19/02/2022

Today I had my balayage and haircut. Frankie was super duper nice and so so perfect throughout the process. I just love the way my hair are now.

“Worst haircut ever”

written by 357McDougall on 06/02/2022

Went on a Tuesday but they were busy, so agreed to go back on Wednesday morning,my day off. Asked for a wet cut, as just wanted the bottom trimmed, fringe slightly tidied as trying to grow it out and thinning, taking some volume out. Firstly she did not spray my hair down, just dipped the comb into the container it was stored in & then proceeded to hack @ my hair. Showed little interest,not very friendly & charged me 19:00 for the priveledge. When I got home& looked in the mirror the bottom & back of my hair was uneven & overall I think a blind man could have done a better job. Good job she only works part time, cut down on the carnage. Never ever go back there again, even if it was the only hairdresser in town

“Absolutely Love My Hairdresser!!”

written by on 02/02/2022

I absolutely love my hairdresser at Supercuts!! She gave me a complete hair make-over and it is exactly what I wanted!! She cut, colored and highlighted my hair...to perfection. She listened to everything that I wanted and did exactly as I asked!! Worth every penny that I spent!! She also is down to earth, friendly, and considerate....qualities that are hard to find lately!! The one-on-one attention is something that is lacking in our society anymore, so it's refreshing when you find a person that performs services for the public and is willing to give you individual attention. Kudos!!!

“Apalling”

written by GMccarts on 04/08/2021

Appalling haircut. Booked over the phone on Thursday for a haircut Friday. Was booked in for 9am. With a stylist (I use that term very loosely). I asked for just above shoulder with lots of layers. In between telling me about her day from hell on the previous day her smear test (too much information), broken down car and her personal trainer (who I can say she clearly didn’t get on with) the stop start of cutting my hair in between her talking and the lack of attention to detail meant she had literally left my hair with no shape and an uneven cut. As she was cutting my hair with little attention to what she was doing I gave her the benefit of the doubt and tried to comfort myself by asking how long she had worked there- she told me 8 years, at this point I hoped for the best. It was only when I got home I realised the extent of how bad it was. The back of my hair was longer than the front and no weight taken out of it, looking more like a mullet than anything else. I had to call a professional hair salon who very kindly came to my aid that day and tried to rectify the mess that had been made of my hair. They in fact were not shocked by the really poor haircut when I told them where I had been. It subsequently cost me an additional cost of £30.00 to the initial £38.50 I had paid. Also to be told that my hair had been hacked off and they had never see such a poor cut. She also found original few strands of hair that had been missed (five or so inches longer). I will never use super it’s again nor recommend you to anyone. This has caused me great stress over the week as I have ended up with an even shorter haircut than anticipated as the second salon had to cut even more hair to try and shape and even it out. This message is also being posted on social media in order to warn people not to take the chance of a cheaper haircut with a wholly unprofessional hair stylist.

“Awful please please AVOID”

written by Mrsliddle on 07/07/2020

Awful awful experience at eldon square branch. My neck and scalp were left sore and scratched and my hair didnt look too awful when she showed me... boy was I wrong it was just how she had styled it. Brushing it out I find out its totally uneven and bits everywhere, then there is the total lack of feathering and layering so the full thing looks choppy. AVOID.

Mrsliddle's Response to Mrsliddle's Review

Written on: 07/07/2020

They have asked for more info so hopefully this gets resolved. I'll commend them on quickly emailing me.

Read 1 Comment

“Rubbish service, cut hair how they like”

written by Lbridge251 on 06/07/2020

Went to the Guildford store on Sunday. Both staff members were moaning about management for a good 10 minutes before I was seen for my appointment. Hairdresser asked what grade I have my back and sides. I said I don’t have it shaved. Proceeded to give me a grade 4 any way. Now I look like a boy. Not happy and certainly never going back. Wish I waited until August when my regular hairdresser has an appointment available!

“Great will visit again!!”

written by jennadams on 28/05/2020

Very friendly and talkative. Actually treated like a person and not a next in line customer, Needless to say i will be returning next month for a trim.

“Amazing consultation ”

written by Kim77 on 02/11/2019

I saw a lady in Rochester Hills and she took her time explaining what was needed for my hair. Not many places do that anymore and this is what will keep me coming back! I wasn't just another customer I was a person!! Everything she suggested was right on. Thank you to her!!

“Fantastic with ASD kids”

written by ReviewerNo101 on 01/09/2019

I went in to Supercuts this morning with my autistic daughter who hates having her hair washed and cut, but needed it done before starting school next week. The ladywas absolutely fantastic with her, making sure she involved my daughter at every step, helped her to feel confident and made her feel good about herself. She was brilliant, and she can't be praised enough. As my daughter is nearly 12 with hair longer than her bottom, I was expecting it to cost a fair bit, but was pleasantly surprised at the value for money.

“I went on a Saturday expecting a long wait and was...”

written by IsabelleP on 11/08/2019

I went on a Saturday expecting a long wait and was pleasantly surprised to be informed that they could see me straight away. My hairdresser was very friendly, she asked me exactly what I wanted and did a fantastic job. I had a wash, trim and blow dry and she did such a good job of getting all of my split ends without sacrificing too much length. I would definitely go again

“not great”

written by guest530 on 27/07/2019

I heard that supercuts at goldhill is great. What a great disappointment. Not only is the trim rushed (there wasn't many customers in the first place.). The service is terrible. The price is not worth the outcome. If i have known, I would go to jeanyip rather hear my friend rave about this salon.

“Super haircut”

written by on 18/07/2019

Popped into supercuts on Thursday on the off chance to get haircut, the two girls in the salon were very friendly didn't have to wait . Had a really super haircut was so pleased with the end result, Reasonable price very nice staff would recomend to family and friends.there was nothing to dislike about this salon.

“Hemel Hempstead Branch RUBBISH”

written by GermanNorth235 on 04/07/2019

Do not go here! It’s a shame I can’t give zero stars. I have used this place for a few years when my kids have needed a quick trim. My daughter (who is 13) went on her own for a quick trim and her hair was quite literally hacked. She arrived around 4.50pm and the hairdresser said “I’ll do it quickly”. She then proceeded to charge my daughter £16 for an utterly scandalous cut. My daughter’s cousins thought she had let her friends cut it. I proceeded to complain through the formal channels on the website, politely at first, and then after numerous emails telling me to go back to get it rectified (I had already paid to get it rectified elsewhere as my daughter was devastated and we had completely lost faith in the service provided) I am well and truly fed up, so I have resorted to publicly announcing how atrocious this branch of Supercuts is, and how ridiculous the customer service has been (why not just pay back the £16 and avoid this public damning). The last email from their customer service requested the receipt, which my daughter was not offered, so it seems there is absolutely no way to deal with this company in a reasonable way. I am disgusted that they have taken advantage of a young girl and have effectively taken her money and allowed her to walk out to be humiliated. Disgusting service all round. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

“Pain in posterior”

written by Schaefer263 on 05/05/2019

Saturday afternoon at 5:30 is not a good time to get a haircut. The staff is more than ready to go home. Using the supercut iPad system 4 login your name upon arrival is a pain for folks like me who can't see very well and the type pad is small. In addition the large windows in the front face the sun, making the problem using the computer even more difficult. The person signing me in had about as much patience as I did. I won't be going back. Just saying.

Asked by helenmary123 on 27th January 2016 Report this content
I went to the Bristol city centre Supercuts, paid over £29 and came out with wet hair. Is not a blow dry included? A cold wet miserable day, so was my hair wet after waiting an hour for my turn.

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Answers (1)
Report this content Darktower Written on: 20/09/2016
No, blowdrys aren't included. They take from 10-30 minutes while 1 or 2 other cuts could have been done. That's why you pay so much less than other shops and can just walk in and sit if they're properly staffed. If they're not remember it's not the employees fault. The companies cheap, pays minimum wage,and doesn't like people taking breaks. - employee for four years