Buy Mobile Phones Reviews - www.buymobiles.net

Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net

Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net

“Terrible customer service ”

Written on: 09/09/2022 by LouHoneyman (1 review written)

Was provided with a faulty phone. Immediately returned for it to be checked. They agreed to replace however did not have the handset in stock. Been waiting over 3 weeks with no update. They just keep telling me they are trying to locate stock. No timescale given, have been refused an alternative handset and they have told me I can’t cancel as it has now gone over 30 days!!! No telephone numbers - can only communicate via live chat or by email.

“Useless”

Written on: 02/07/2022 by Rajashakil1 (1 review written)

Gave me a faulty phone. Emailed the day after I got the phone. Been waiting a week for a reply and all I got was use live chat. That’s just as bad. It cuts off mid conversation everytime

“Take forever”

Written on: 29/04/2022 by Marelyq486 (1 review written)

Never known a company accept an order for an upgrade & still waiting for credit check 6 hours later. How come everywhere else does this straight away but you guys take hours?!

“Hidden Detail”

Written on: 26/06/2021 by Sprogit (1 review written)

Tried to sign up with Vodafone sim only after Vodafone themselves offered sim deal but didn't honour the offer. Buymobiles went through the whole checkout and at the end it states it is the Vodafone lite. Not anywhere prior to checkout does it state this. Shame as I need a minimum of 3 sim only deals. I cannot deal with dodgy car salesman like tactics. Why can't people just be honest.

“Highly recommend been with them a long time several...”

Written on: 27/05/2021 by Kelzm (1 review written)

I personally have never had a issue with this company, always easy to order phone comes next day if in stock, I’ve been with them several years now and always got 5 contract running at a time with them for myself partner and children. It is a legit company overall better service and cheaper than what the network provider could offer me .

“AVOID AVOID AVOID DO NOT GO NEAR THIS FIRM PLEASE”

Written on: 28/11/2020 by 117Cole (1 review written)

My mobile was faulty, I returned it, they have had it for 5 weeks, continually say they can't find the fault. After 5 weeks I asked to cancel the contract as I have no mobile, they have just come back to say there would be a 30% charge for the iphone because now they have decided there are scratches front and back, it 100% was sent back as new, I used it rarely for 2 days as the home button was faulty and it had a heavy duty cover on it that I bought with the iphone. The service if things go wrong is terrible, do not use this company! I would read trustpilot reviews first before even consider this firm. I wish I read the reviews before buy the phone.

“Disgraceful customer service”

Written on: 27/10/2020 by PhoneisCactus (1 review written)

Phone purchased has significant delays when pressing any button or to use functions. Customer support response "What you can do to at least have a smother usage is to download apps that you tend to use quite frequently, and use the lite version of the apps. Always close the app, don't have it run in the background when you are not using it. Clean your cache periodically and do a reboot, if possible twice a month. Also, social media apps tend to eat an older device processor, please avoid using it full version and only go with the lite". They are unwilling to allow me to upgrade the phone to another model and am left with a phone that is unusable

“Falsely advertised delivery times”

Written on: 02/08/2020 by Samro94 (1 review written)

Ordered from Buymobiles as they claim to provide next day weekend delivery if ordered before 4pm. I ordered just after 2pm on saturday to be told my order won't arrive until the monday after. The only reason I chose this company is the fast delivery which they have failed on. I will not be using them again.

“Awful COMPANY, DO NOT USE! ”

Written on: 17/07/2020 by Osirus24 (1 review written)

I have purchased two phones from this company now and was quite happy with my first purchase. My second purchase has been a completely different experience though. After discovering that the phone they sold me was set up for use in Italy and not the UK I complained and returned it. It is now almost two months later and I have no phone and no money. My advice would be to avoid this company like the plague. Who knows how long it is going to take to get my money back.

“Their Phones are Locked and bad customer care.”

Written on: 13/11/2019 by swcproducts (9 reviews written)

I sent back my phone over a week ago under the 14 day money back and i've not herd anything from this company since and i know they have had the phone back now a week and despite me emailing them and getting no reply. 8 days later i finally got a email saying " as you didn't send the phone back in pristine condition we will be charging you £108 or we can send the phone back to you and you can continue using it" What a dirty company Buymobiles.net is, That phone was sent back in pristine condition i even had others look at it and it was perfect with all accessories even the black film on the screen was on the phone. So i had to pay £108 to cancel. NEVER EVER again would i touch "Buymobiles" also there phones are LOCKED. I used the phone for 2 days and they charged me £108 plus the return fee £10.91.

“Shocking”

Written on: 03/03/2018 by EvaCaldwell89 (1 review written)

Sell consumers products then once outside the 14 day point accept no responsibility what's so ever!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY AT ALL!!!

“Not willing to follow consumer rights act or...”

Written on: 24/02/2018 by Ben111111 (1 review written)

If you have had a bad experience with buy mobiles please send your experience to watchdog. I purchased a phone and it was sent for repair 5 times under warranty. Each time it came back unrepaired. I decided I want my money back and buymobiles are refusing to issue a refund. I have mentioned to them that by not issuing a refund they are breaching the consumer rights act. They said they are not. Which is a breach of the Consumer Protection From Unfair Trading Regulations. So basically they are happy to break any laws designed to help the consumer. If anyone else has had a very bad experience get in touch with watchdog. That is what I am doing and hoping to expose the company for acting in such a poor manner. I have not had a working phone from them for over a year after so much messing around. I don't have time for messing around with broken phones that should have been repaired over a year ago. I now have to go to the small claims court to get a refund. Pretty disgusting treatment from buymobiles.net. I hope I've inspired other reviewers to go to watchdog.

“Nightmare with Returning an item - be prepared to pay...”

Written on: 18/10/2017 by MariusBlaauw (2 reviews written)

Ordering and receiving the order all went without a hitch. BUT - make sure you do not want to return the item. I recently returned a Samsung S8, when the phone left me it was in perfect condition with all bits neatly packed back into the box. There was a small tear in the box. When I did not hear back about my return I phoned them up only to hear that there was a earphone adapter missing and the phone had a big scratch on the back. I disputed this but it was their words against mine and I ended up having to pay £159 to finalize the cancellation. So should you make the mistake of ordering from BuyMobiles and need to return an item i would suggest taking extensive photo's of the item everything that is included. Better still buy from a more trustworthy company!

“Contracts misleading”

Written on: 05/09/2017 by Gentryzd237 (1 review written)

Ordered an HTC10 on 24 August with a monthly advertised cost of £32.99. When I said I assume my old mob number would transfer I was told this would cost an extra £5.00/month. I accepted this but when I went to an EE shop they quickly transferred all my data onto a new SIM with old number. Question is the quoted price doesn't mention that this is only for a NEW number. How many people now days change mobiles and accept a new number with all the hassle this involves. Bottom line is that Buy Mobiles is guilty of misleading advertising. My phone call today elicited no change and I will have to wait 24hrs for a manager to call me back! ps the HTC10 is great.

“contract set up without knowledge”

Written on: 16/08/2017 by Pugh104 (1 review written)

My daughter managed to set up a contract and have the latest iPhone7 delivered by just using my name and our home address without any further checks other than my D.O.B which she got wrong and a bank account in her name, not mine. Approved by buy.mobiles.net with no questions. I received a welcoming letter from EE today. I've been signed into a two year contract without my knowledge. Be careful, no checks

“Worst company ever”

Written on: 14/08/2017 by Brynn244 (1 review written)

Worst experience to date. This company does not take any pride in in trading standards. I order a Blackberry Passport, which turned out to be fault. I retuned the phone within 14 days. No contact from them regarding a replacement. With the exception of only one member of customer service who was helpful. It took me weeks and many phones calls and emails to finally get them to cancel the contract as they did not have a replacement phone. I was charged for the phone and they also even added an early cancellation charged. A true reflection of any company is how they handle themselves when things go wrong . I would recommend this company a zero.

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER”

Written on: 07/08/2017 by MattSharpe (1 review written)

False promises, repeated mistakes and no communication. I could string this whole story out for an eternity but I'd rather not- and nor should you as a potential buyer enter this spiral of inconvenience. No replies, forever on hold, never accept blame and worse again- still not got what I've paid for. Pleasant people at customer service (1 was obnoxious- the rest are very sweet) but again reading a script acting as they are required to. No answers offered, responses are very carefully worded. Please start treating your customers fairly.

Azzacorks's Response to MattSharpe's Review

Written on: 13/08/2017

How long ago did you order and do you think it is a fake site

Read 1 Comment

“disgraceful customer service ”

Written on: 28/07/2017 by MalakiShelton (1 review written)

the customer service from this website is disgusting i order my phone on Wednesday and was scheduled for delivery Thursday and on Thursday it didn't arrive and I got no email or text as to why until the next day where it said it was being delivered that day instead so I waited and it still didn't arrive so I called them and they said nothing we can do about it but it's coming Monday instead so in total it was 4 days late and with no valid reason

“Bad first time user experience”

Written on: 21/03/2017 by Sydneysider415 (1 review written)

I've recently purchased a Jawbone UP3 via Buy Mobile Australia and although I was a little dubious about using the service, I found online reviews to be positive, thus I went ahead with the purchase. As it was a birthday gift, I was concerned with the shipping and delivery times, however the website mentioned 7 days. As the order was placed (21/01), I immediately received a Star rating request for service, which was awkward as up to that point the only service received was an automated order system. Another surprise was an immediate email explaining the packing and delivery process identifying that warehouse packing could take up to 5 days and shipping up to 7 days, which was more than originally indicated, but a fair duration. Unfortunately, my delivery took 6 weeks, which was only packed and shipped on 15/02 (three weeks later) and delivered 06/03 (another 3 weeks). After delivery, I received a Star rating request for the product only and not the service. In summary, I'd suggest: - reconsider if it is a gift, which has to be available at required date - do not purchase during Chinees New Year if you are in a hurry - online ratings seems good and not a true reflection, because people will tend to give an immediate good rating after purchase, as opposed to ratings following full complement of service delivery.

“This company should be investigated by Trading...”

Written on: 02/01/2017 by Ingrid58 (1 review written)

This company should be investigated by Trading Standards. They take substantial personal details, accept an order and then say out of stock. I sent them emails trying to ascertain when the goods would be in stock and never received a reply. They sent an email saying goods had been dispatched for delivery the same day. Then received an email from courier saying they would not deliver and I should contact supplier. Tried to contact supplier and they say they are closed when you select the option on no delivery. Tried an email, but it is blocked so you cannot send it. This type of company hound not be trading in the U.K