Samsung SCL860 Reviews

Samsung SCL860

“it is bad”

Written on: 14/10/2009

it is bad… Read Full Review

“I bought my Samsung SCL860 camera in October of 2003,...”

Written on: 29/06/2005 by jmnt089 (8 reviews written)

I bought my Samsung SCL860 camera in October of 2003, in order to video a play from one of the local amusement parks. I had looked at many other cameras like this and found that for the price, this was the best camera for me. It has a 2.5" LCD, which is great for recording in dimly lit places, as it is color and shows you what you are get'n on the tape. It has a 22x optical zoom, which at the time was one of the longets... This zoom is good enought to get me from the back row and put me… Read Full Review