Post Office Personal Loan Reviews

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“Time wasters!!!!”

Written on: 09/03/2020 by Gilliamhg363 (1 review written)

They offered a representative rate of 3.1%, had to wait 7 days to discover the actual rate jumped to 11.9% and I have excellent credit score-(990), no other loans and excellent credit usage ratio. They are a complete waste of time. No credible explanation why I had to wait 7 days to know the rate offered me having searched my credit profile. Got same loan at a far lower rate with another lender in just 2 days from start to finish!… Read Full Review

“Abysmally slow”

Written on: 25/02/2020 by Bat-thing (1 review written)

I applied for a Post Office loan almost a month ago. There was a short, acceptable delay as they needed another document scanned in, then... nothing! Made several calls to chase up and eventually told a letter had been sent out (not received yet) as my application was unsuccessful. I am a home-owner with good credit rating. What a waste of a month of my time!… Read Full Review