Fuji Finepix A345 Reviews

Optical Zoom: 3x
35mm Zoom Lens: 35 - 105 mm
Digital Zoom: 3.6x
Focus Type: Autofocus
Focus Range: 23.62 in. to Infinity (w)
Macro Focus Range: 2.36 - 31.5 in. (w)
Focal Length: 5.8 - 17.4 mm
Image Quality
Camera Resolution: 4.23 Megapixel
Image Resolutions: 2304 x 17282304 x 15361600 x 12001280 x 960640 x 424
Video
Video Resolutions: 320 x 240 (QVGA)160 x 120
Video Speed: 15 fps
Max Movie Length: Without Limit (Depends on the camera free memory size)
Video Format: AVI
Exposure Control
Aperture Range: f2.8/f4.7 (w/t)
Shutter Speed: 2 - 1/2000 sec
White Balance: AutoManualDaylight / Sunny (Preset)Fluorescent (Preset)Incandescent (Preset)Shade (Preset)
Frames Per Second: 1.5 Frames
Storage
Memory Type: xD Picture Card
Compression Modes: FineNormal
Compression Type: JPEG
File Size (High Res.): 2 MB (64 images on 128MB card)
File Size (Low Res.): 0.13 MB (about 985 images on 128MB card)
Flash
ISO Speeds: Auto40064
Flash Type: Built-In
Flash Functions: Flash OffAuto FlashFill-in FlashRed-eye Reduction FlashSlow Sync
Viewfinder / Display
Power Supply
Battery Type: 2 x AA Batteries
Battery Life: 100 Images
Included Features
Self Timer: 2 Sec.10 Sec.
Mp3 Built In:
Built-in Microphone: With Built-in Microphone
Built-in Speaker: With Built-in Speaker
Tripod Mount: With Tripod Mount
System Requirements
Operating System: Apple Mac OS 9Apple Mac OS XMicrosoft Windows 2000Microsoft Windows 98Microsoft Windows 98SEMicrosoft Windows MEMicrosoft Windows XP Home EditionMicrosoft Windows XP Professional
Other
Height: 6 cm
Width: 9 cm
Depth: 3 cm
Weight: 0.1 kg
Included Accessories: 2 x AA BatteriesSoftwareUSB CableVideo CableHand Strap16 MB Memory CardDriver
Release Date: March, 2005

“The Fuji Finepix A345 as a whole is let down by the...”

Written on: 11/08/2007 by andyemms (1 review written)

The Fuji Finepix A345 as a whole is let down by the appalling battery life… Read Full Review

“I bought the Fuji Finepix A345 digital camera for my...”

Written on: 13/06/2006 by Belgarion (30 reviews written)

I bought the Fuji Finepix A345 digital camera for my other half who is not a techie at all (despite a HND in computing). It replaced a Fuji Zoom MX600 which had become very contrary.

Her indoors now takes this camera everywhere with her, and when she remembers to have the anti red eye set on auto, she gets very good pictures!

We have even found that the auto focus in very low light works better than some far more expensive digital cameras.

A bargain at Tesco's, and the replacement in there… Read Full Review

“I obtained the Fuji Finepix A345 digital camera as an...”

Written on: 11/06/2006 by hatter1951 (5 reviews written)

I obtained the Fuji Finepix A345 digital camera as an insurance replacement nearest match to my 2 1/2 Fuji digi camera. As a near match in insurance terms, it is a very good deal, and it is in fact a better spec.

I like the option of a 3x2 frame size, as this matches prints without fear of unplanned cropping when printing. This option does however reduce the number of frames free to take, no doubt because of the resolution it uses. The video is reasonable, but I hardly have need for it. As… Read Full Review

“The Fuji Finepix A345 Zoom digital camera is good...”

Written on: 20/05/2006 by tommydst (1 review written)

The Fuji Finepix A345 Zoom digital camera is good value for money, but it is let down by picture quality. I guess you get what you pay for… Read Full Review

“I got the Fuji Finepix A345 Zoom digital camera for...”

Written on: 24/04/2006 by patcal (3 reviews written)

I got the Fuji Finepix A345 Zoom digital camera for Christmas for £100. Picture quality is good. Batteries last a lot longer than they do in my sisters camera; almost twice as long! It is also easy to use. The only bad thing is that the zoom button feels a bit plasticy. It's not too bad, but it spoils the camera a bit. Also, you can't change picture type to black and white or sepia. Apart from that I would recommend it… Read Full Review

“I got my Fuji Finepix A345 Zoom digital camera as a...”

Written on: 24/02/2006 by SYoda (3 reviews written)

I got my Fuji Finepix A345 Zoom digital camera as a gift (I asked for it as it had the highest pixel rating for under £100). I needed it as an alternative to my wet film cameras, and I wanted something I could put in my pocket.

I have never been too keen on digital photography, but I am pleasantly pleased with this!… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to SYoda's Review

Written on: 26/02/2006

SYoda........you've got a nice little bargain there. I have the Fuji A303 which cost me nearly £250 three years ago although I had rechargeable batteries and a 64 Mbyte card thrown in.
I've just had a look at the pics from both cameras on Steve's digicams and sized down to fit my screen, I can see no difference so I'm sure you are as pleased with your camera as I am with mine.
If you haven't got rechargeable batteries do yourself an inestimable favour and buy four......Lidl sells the Tronic 2000mAh AA Ni-MH in packs of four for £1,99 and a charger for under a fiver.
I'd NEVER go back to film!!

Read 1 Comment