H10 Mediterranean Village Reviews

H10 Mediterranean Village - Ask a question now

“This H10 Mediterranean Village hotel is the best hotel...”

Written on: 11/08/2009

This H10 Mediterranean Village hotel is the best hotel I have ever been at. I had the best holiday ever especially with the anamition team, they just made my holiday a complete. The hotel its self is just amazing. Pools are good crack. But with the animation team 'blue team' I didn't know if my holiday would be a success. Miss the hotel already and I am only home. I know I can't see the animation team again but hopefully I can comee back very soon. Best holiday ever. x

by erin… Read Full Review

“me and my girl friend went in june 2009for a week im...”

Written on: 24/06/2009

me and my girl friend went in june 2009for a week im 24 and stayed in the H10 med vilage half bord
it was not a lot to do there if you have a family then its grate for kids. drinks are dear at the hotel - pint and harf of coke £4.90. rooms are clean, nice, but the rooms you have a card for your front door and then you have to put in for your lights and air con so what i did is stuck my club card in the port for the air con lights ect. go in to salou and if you need tickets for porterventure… Read Full Review

“Overall probably one of the best holidays I`ve had in...”

Written on: 27/12/2008

Overall probably one of the best holidays I`ve had in terms of relaxation and excitement all in one. Lots for all the family… Read Full Review

“I have been to the H10 Mediterranean Village 3 times,...”

Written on: 13/11/2008

I have been to the H10 Mediterranean Village 3 times, and due to return next year. We have young kids so the entertainment in the evenings with the daisy disco was spot on. Location in Cap Salou is quiet in comparison to the main town Salou, but within 30 minute walking distance. Buses are available 2 minutes walk from the hotel to local towns and to the port aventura park. Do not use the rep tours, go round the corner and get them for a fraction of the price. Food is adequate where they… Read Full Review

“Good points, the animation team, the service. Bad...”

Written on: 01/11/2008 by ajjparker (1 review written)

Good points, the animation team, the service. Bad points, the weather, the beach (cove). It was a good holiday but we went at the wrong time of the I really miss the fun and music of the animation team… Read Full Review

“Very Clean and nicely decorated, Very friendley &...”

Written on: 06/10/2008

Very Clean and nicely decorated, Very friendley & Helpful staff. Good food. However, drinks in the bar are expensive. Just got back 1/09/08. Really enjoyed our stay… Read Full Review

“We just got back from 2 weeks in Mediterranean...”

Written on: 21/07/2008 by merlin5705 (1 review written)

We just got back from 2 weeks in Mediterranean Village, overall we were very impressed at the time and dedication that surrounded the kids, yes there was aspects and room for improvement but all in all what we saw was good.

The current animation team were excellent and worked long days to put together entertainment and activities for the kids, in the evening they encouraged adult/children interaction and involved the whole family in the entertainment which at times was a little below par… Read Full Review

“Overall it was a good holiday my first time in Salou...”

Written on: 16/07/2008

Overall it was a good holiday my first time in Salou the entertainment was poor, it was more for children would suggest, they make it clear in the brochure it is not suitable for disabled or elderly people, good for kids. … Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“This is the worst holiday me, my husband and two...”

Written on: 27/09/2007 by amandafarren2007 (1 review written)

This is the worst holiday me, my husband and two children aged 3 and 5 have have ever had. The hotel is full of drunken Yobs, every night there was chanting, swearing, shouting and arguing until 3.30am every morning. Not once did we get a nights sleep. Kids were jumping in the pool at all hours, some of the security thought this was funny. The children aged between 7 and 16 were walking around on an evening drunk on there own and causing nothing but destruction, God only knows where there… Read Full Review

350734_Dee Va's Response to amandafarren2007's Review

Written on: 10/03/2008

Hi , we stayed in same hotel and in B block in May 2007 , It was beautiful , i do agree there are some rowdy people about but not to the extent as you had.
<br/>We did however on out first night have a woman and man fighting above us ,Im not the softest of people but that did scare me , however security where there very quickly and i do beleive these people were removed from the hotel.
<br/>All in all the hotel was fab and so were the staff ...it would seem like you said coming to the end of season and some riff raff got in ...Such a shame as my holiday experience was fantastic ..the flight however was not, but that another story :)
<br/>I would recommend this accomodation but as i said i stayed in May 2007 ..ooh and the weather was scorching :)
<br/>

Read 1 Comment

“What a holiday we had at the H10 Mediterranean...”

Written on: 10/09/2007 by joeymc32 (1 review written)

What a holiday we had at the H10 Mediterranean Village, Salou! It was my first family holiday: myself, partner and 2 kids (twins) boy and girl.
We found that everything was in walking distance. Food, drink, entertainment and the hotel performers were great with the kids. I don't usually mingle with other holiday makers but the crack was amazing! I played water polo, shooting, football and I'm meant to be the adult! The hotel was so clean and the pool so nice we stayed at the top pool as the sun… Read Full Review

“Came here with my family and my sister who is 18 and...”

Written on: 15/01/2007 by XoPlaygirloX (1 review written)

Came here with my family and my sister who is 18 and had a lethal time! Drinking every night until 5 in the morning and not a word said. It was close to all the good bars and restaurants! Loved every minute of it, can't wait to go back… Read Full Review

“The hotel was situated in a very hilly area, which is...”

Written on: 02/10/2006 by DEAN700 (1 review written)

The hotel was situated in a very hilly area, which is not good for older people or people pushing buggies. It was also about 3 miles from Salou centre, and either a bus ride at 1.50 Euro or a taxi at about 7.50 Euro a couple of times a day soon adds up. The food was OK but not brilliant at 10 Euros each for buffet style. The soft drinks were expensive at 2.60 Euros for half a pint. The lager was about 2.80 Euros per pint, and cocktails were 8.00 Euros. Hardly any of the staff spoke English… Read Full Review

“Myself, my husband and 2 children aged 8 and 12 have...”

Written on: 25/07/2006 by imabitnaughtyxx (6 reviews written)

Myself, my husband and 2 children aged 8 and 12 have recently come back from Salou. The H10 Mediterranean Village Hotel was really nice. The s/c rooms were spotless and quite well equipped. The staff were very courteous and helpful. We used the restaurant a few times, and the quality of food was excellent, as was the price. It was just 30 Euros for 2 adults and 2 kids. The facilities were great, and the animation team were good too, as was the kids club, which will whisk your kids off up to 3… Read Full Review

Dean700's Response to imabitnaughtyxx's Review

Written on: 02/10/2006

At £1553 for 3 adults on a self catering basis, I would not class this as a low budget holiday.

Imabitnaughtyxx's Response to imabitnaughtyxx's Review

Written on: 03/10/2006

I never said it was cheap. I said some tour operators use this hotel as an on allocation hotel, which are for the last minute bargains or for the budget packages. I myself paid a reasonable amount for my holiday, but some families of 4 paid only £350 s/c. This means that you are holidaying with people from all backgrounds, and some you would really rather not. Please take the time to read the review thoroughly before making a comment, then you will avoid a misunderstanding.

Read 2 Comments

“I have been to H10 Mediterranean Village two years on...”

Written on: 19/12/2005 by tomexh (11 reviews written)

I have been to H10 Mediterranean Village two years on the trot, the last one by request of my 5 year old daughter who just loves the place, it runs a great kids club with a play area, the Daisy Park, the other side of a very quiet cul de sac serving only the hotel it is well supervised and you drop your little ones of up to three times a day to play games do drawing and other activities. the food in the restuarant is quiet good to with a buffet style, a ten minute walk takes you down to Cap… Read Full Review

Tomexh's Response to tomexh's Review

Written on: 12/09/2007

hi' update just been back to this hotel August 18 2007 for two weeks and what a speedy fall backwards for this hotel. young teenagers running amok at all hours of the night and even a parent having a go at the elderly security man for daring to tell the parents two children off for being rowdy and he even had his younger child in pushchair

Read 1 Comment

“H10 Mediterranean Village hasn't got much only a small...”

Written on: 14/09/2005 by shazzer32 (1 review written)

H10 Mediterranean Village hasn't got much only a small little area with a few bars. Mickey's bar is great though it does buy one get one free on drinks it also has a little arcade downstairs which will keep the kids amused but you do get fed up of this after a while. Karoke.and a quiz every night the Smugglers does lovely food but don't think about staying there the night as once you have had your food they cannot wait to get rid of you so they can seat their next diners. Port Aventura is… Read Full Review

“We arrived at the H10 Mediterranean Village and were...”

Written on: 19/04/2005 by helenmack68 (2 reviews written)

We arrived at the H10 Mediterranean Village and were over the moon with the hotel and our choice. The hotel came recommended which I always think is a good thing. The pools were fab 2 outdoor adult, 1 outdoor children's, 1 indoor (in case it rains) with lifeguard present at all times, the resort was quiet but sufficient we had a 3year old girl with us, who made friends with others, There is a funfair in the middle of the resort for the children and adults can have a drink. A fab Italian… Read Full Review

Dean700's Response to helenmack68's Review

Written on: 02/10/2006

You must be easily pleased.

Helenmack68's Response to helenmack68's Review

Written on: 23/03/2010

Whoever Dean700 is you are obviously not very easily pleased, a holiday is what you make it I'm going back this year!

Read 2 Comments