Just IT Reviews - www.justit.co.uk

Media Gallery for Just IT www.justit.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Review”

Written on: 27/07/2016 by Greenexm460 (1 review written)

upon signing on near February i have barely been receiving information on job opportunities receiving probably about 1-2 job opportunities per month and have been told upon arriving to meetings that i cannot participate in events with employers due to a communication failure on there part always arrived there fine on time. I'm not saying that they should be your go to or that you should be relying on them 100% but that is really disappointing for a business basically who is supposed to be… Read Full Review

Just-It's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2016

Thanks for your review Greenexm460, and we are sorry that you appear to have had problems finding a job. As you know, we have both a career support team and a recruitment team working to assist candidates with finding the right opportunities. Please get in contact with your dedicated career support person at Just IT and we will put together an action plan with you. Thank you. Just IT Team.

“Waste of Money”

Written on: 14/09/2014

I joined Just IT around Spring time. Paid everything in advance. Its recruitment team is not good. Very little career support. Its learning is online based and self learn so waste of money to nearly pay around £3500 for self learn. When started, I have been told "more jobs than people". When joined, had only one call about one opportunity and I already completed my profile as well. Rubbish!… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/09/2014

This post is from Simon Perriton the founder of Just IT. Thanks for your comments. I am sorry that you feel as you do.

I don’t know who you are so can't contact you. I need to be reassured that you are actually a candidate, rather than a competitor. You have not been in contact with me and I don’t know why that is. If you have a problem I am here for you.

On the career support side;

Have you been speaking / meeting with your career support consultant?
Have you been using the Virtual Learning Environment?
Have you been attending the monthly career support sessions?
Have to been attending the career support days with the recruitment team?

Also the course as you will know is not just on-line, rather a ‘blended learning’ programme. So have you;

Been speaking or meeting with the trainers if you got stuck?
Attending the monthly technical support sessions?

If you have passed the A+ and Windows 7 exams and have done a work placement then you should be getting 5-10 calls per week from recruitment consultants. So you may not be following the right approach here.

Either way rather than just putting some information on line, give me a call this week please and we can talk things through.

Simon Perriton

Robin198512's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2014

I have been attending the career support sessions and the recruitment team sessions. I think the course asks a lot from a junior person. It expects you to develop code at a high standard so that someone can get you a job. If I am a senior developer,why would I need JustIT????

Written on: 20/09/2014

This is a response from Simon Perriton the founder of Just IT Training.

Thanks for your feedback Robin. Its good that you are coming to the career support and recruitment sessions, but have you been talking to the trainers to explain how you are doing? If you call your career support consultant then explain your issue they can link you to a one to one session with the trainers - we are here to help!.

Any issues call me.

Thanks
Simon

“Feel cheated”

Written on: 24/02/2014

Went to JustIT and loved it at the start, the trainers were fantastic and their teaching methods were great, don't get me wrong you meet some really nice people there both working and studying towards their qualifications. However there 18-25 k job guarantee is a joke!!! as soon as I finished there I got shifted into a minimum wage job (they did't offer anything else so was forced to take it 2 months after completing the course. A lot of what it involves is self study (save yourself the £5000)… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/03/2014

This comment is from Simon Perriton. I am the owner and founder of Just IT. Since we saw your comment we have contacted all the people who are working on the contract you are on, to review if everyone is benefitting from it. Many are, but as I said when you first started the course and I gave you my business card, you need to feel you can call me on my mobile, if anything goes wrong and you don't feel you are getting the support you need. It’s great that you loved the training and trainers, but the contract you are in is a stepping stone towards a higher salary. You should be building your experience and confidence in IT and this will lead to a new job soon which will be paid more. I would encourage you to contact myself or Toyin about your situation straight away, so we can support you. The course is not over yet! Perhaps when you have been through the whole programme you could comment on this web site again. Thanks. Simon

Written on: 22/03/2014

This comment is from Simon Perriton. I am the owner and founder of Just IT. Following my last comment which encouraged you to contact myself or Toyin the Career Support Manager, I am sad that you have yet to do so. This review is a request for help in my view. People who are looking at the review centre web site to see what my company is like, can see that the vast majority of people are happy with the service we provide. So please take my advice and contact me - you don't need to feel cheated - you need to feel supported. You have paid for my personal support as well as my teams advice. I don't know what else we can do to support you, as we don't know who you are... But the salary you should be on now is £18-25K. Are you? If not contact me.

Regards

Simon
www.justit.co.uk

Read 2 Comments

“most disorganised company waste of money”

Written on: 25/12/2013

I went with just it as I spoke to a lady who spent allot of time on the phone explaining all then I get told she is off I must see the manager. He told me different things and that he doesn't earn commission as hr is a manager but clearly stole the buness from a colleague as he told me he would tell the person I had talked to he was dealing with. He was not knowledgeable I went based on my previous conversations. He did not want to know once I had paid money telling me career support wAs… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/01/2014

Hi

My name is Simon Perriton and I am the owner and founder of Just IT. I don't know of your issue and cant look into it in any detail as you have kept your name from the review. But after 4000 candidates since 2001, sadly we will get things wrong occasionally. But as you can see from the high level of satisfaction from 95%+ of candidates on this forum we generally get it right.

But I want to see if I can help you personally. Can you contact me to talk the issue through? If you have not got into IT yet, there may be an issue that I can help you with. Communication skills? Technical skills? Work experience? Confidence? More interviews? All these things are issues we can do something about if you ask.

If you feel ripped off why don't you ask for your money back? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Simon

Written on: 15/02/2014

My name is Simon Perriton. So its almost a month since my last comment and I have not heard from you. This is a shame, since I have not got an idea who you are, or who your friend is. So I can’t help you. It all seems a bit strange that you have not been in contact, since I give my personal mobile to all people that start the network professional programme. So you should feel happy talking to me. I am here to help!
If I don't get some kind of contact in the next month I am going to assume that you are a competitor who is trying to undermine Just IT and ask the Review Centre to consider removing your post, since its unbalanced to suggest we 'rip people off'. Contact me please.

Read 2 Comments

“JustIT Don't sign up for the whole course at once.”

Written on: 12/06/2013 by evensteven (1 review written)

I did the course intending to finish but other circumstances got in the way. I had paid for everything but only taken up less than half of it. When I asked for a refund on the un-used part of the course, the computer said no, as did the company owner. I didn't even get the refund on un-used exam tickets as per the contract. Thanks JUSTIT. Great teachers, shame about the business model. Some might say, "Slight of hand."… Read Full Review

Simonperriton's Response to evensteven's Review

Written on: 14/06/2013

This email is from Simon Perriton, the MD and owner at Just IT. I am sorry that you were not happy with the service you received. We would have met with you at least 2 times before starting the course and so I am sorry that circumstances got in the way of your plans. But you should definitely get the exam fees back (and any other materials you have not used) if you paid for the full fees up front. So contact me or the career support consultant that you worked with and claim your money! This is in the contract that you signed. But in the same contract it states that you don’t get the training fees back that you have paid for. We can extend the course for a further period of time, or you can study it in a blended learning format around your life to allow you to complete it. But if you drop off the course half way through then we don’t give you your training fees back. Sorry. I am glade however that the trainers were good. So keep in contact, whilst things are busy at the moment, you should not give up on your desire to get into the IT sector. Regards Simon

Read 1 Comment

“The fact that Just IT staff respond to reviews on here...”

Written on: 05/11/2010

The fact that Just IT staff respond to reviews on here is very suspicious, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones who wrote the good reviews… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/11/2010

My name is Simon Perriton and I am the MD at Just IT Training. I set the company up 10 years ago. I dont know why you feel my company would create over 100 false reviews? That's alot of work! Can you not see the genuine nature of the words they use? Yes I do tract the reviews. They are motivating for my staff and it creates a good image of my company on the web. Yes, they look good, but I guess over 10 years we have become good at what we do. That does not mean we are perfect.
<br/>
<br/>If you want to choose a person and talk to them it would not be a problem since they have come on this forum and shared their experience through their own free will. Why don't you pick a name and then call me on 0207 426 9839 (direct dial so leave a message if I am away from my desk).
<br/>
<br/>Alternatively come and visit us at http://www.justit.co.uk/ and find out more about the programmes we offer at http://www.justit.co.uk/it_training

Written on: 19/01/2011

I found this review not helpful because it doesn't comment on Just IT, just the reviews here. This is meant to be a place for people to review Just IT and others to gain insight from those reviews, not for people to slate Just IT.

Written on: 19/01/2011

It's interesting that someone who questions things like this does so under a "Guest" account!

Read 3 Comments

“If you want to get the desired results, dont just...”

Written on: 26/10/2010

If you want to get the desired results, dont just offer the whole amount, only pay when you have secured a job.If you pay the whole amount upfront then you are unlikely to get the attention you pay money for ...

and it is true , it is very lucrative offer for overseas candidates so think once, twice and as much as u can before committing . Its not a small amount.

You can pass exams with selfstudy , the only good thing is that you get a workplacement and a chance to have some hands on .

Sales… Read Full Review

Career Support Manager's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2010

Hi, my name is Diana and I am the Career Support Manager at Just IT Training. I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the service you were provided with. Each candidate on our course has their own dedicated Career Support Consultant who they can speak to in confidence about their frustrations. We are not aware who you are but if you are unhappy, then you should be talking to your Career Support Consultant. If they can't help you then the issue will be brought to my attention being the Career Support Manager and I will involve our Director if you feel you need additional support.
<br/>
<br/>You have also distinguished between those who pay upfront and those who pay once they get a job. We try to ensure that all our candidates follow a single strategy in order to get a job which involves a unique 11 step process. Our job searching sessions and 1:1 sessions are all geared toward our candidates securing permanent employment whatever payment option they are on. So whether you have paid the full fees upfront or taken the pay as you earn option you MUST expect the same level of support.
<br/>
<br/>You are right that you can pass the exams with self study, but this can be a lot longer and this is not a route that works for many people. Of the 2000 people who we have trained over the last 10 years many have benefited from the instructor led solutions on training, career support and recruitment. I am sorry you don't feel you have benefited in the same way.
<br/>
<br/>In terms of the ways the sales people behave you will remember you had a formal interview with one of my team before you joined the programme. The sales people are monitored for the accuracy of the information they give out and the final decision as to whether someone should do our course or not comes from the career support team, not the sales team. This way we can ensure they understand the full process that leads to their first job in IT.
<br/>
<br/>You can see from the 100 or so other reviews on this site that the course generally works very well for people. So I'm not sure what your situation is and would like to speak to you further if you truly feel let down so please call me - Diana Quartey on 0207 426 9834 or email me [email protected]

Written on: 19/01/2011

I completely disagree with this review. I paid the money up front and in full so as to save a little bit of money over time (I took out a loan to do this, and was able to pay it off and it worked out a lot better than their long term slowly paying for the course). I got exactly the same treatment as all the other candidates and I was found a job before I even finished the course. At the time of getting a job I had only passed two exams. I'd been to several job interviews as well as the job that I got, so it wasn't a one-off fluke.

Read 2 Comments

“Just IT has impressive infrastructure, trainers and...”

Written on: 03/08/2009

Just IT has impressive infrastructure, trainers and other staff, will take every opportunity to get your money. They are not aswhat they say. They are very bias in helping candidates for a work experience or job. Not realy recomended especially overseas candidates be very very careful as its look lucrative but disappointing end results… Read Full Review

480446_Arpand's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2009

Hello ,
<br/>
<br/>it would be great if you could share your experice here, as me being an overseas candidate thinking to Join JustIT for CCNA cource.

Read 1 Comment

“Training with Just IT was handled well, however I only...”

Written on: 27/07/2008 by spowart (1 review written)

Training with Just IT was handled well, however I only really chose this firm for the career support. I could have got a private one to one tutor for what I shelled out for this course.

Basically they are a recruitment agent like any other.
It seemed as though they selected a few people for jobs and the rest were left to find a job on their own.
Good luck getting £16K, the best I could find were more like £12-14K for someone with zero experience in the IT field.

I spent £1000 per week for… Read Full Review

414511_Ibie's Response to spowart's Review

Written on: 02/11/2008

hey mate. Why didn't you just asked for your money back if you're so unhappy?

Ploikas's Response to spowart's Review

Written on: 24/03/2014

1000 pound per week?!!! and if you need to learn courses 3 month, so 12 000 pound? And if you get only 12k-14k after its not worth, isn't it? its a minimum where you can work simple jobs as a packing in factory...

☆☆☆☆☆

“I read previous reviews and comments, which had a...”

Written on: 03/12/2006 by johnchinn (1 review written)

I read previous reviews and comments, which had a reply from the director. He pointed to another forum that would have positive comments on his company, but even they had negative reviews. They all pointed out that the job guarantee was probably easy to promise, and that the course was quite infeasible to complete, even for an IT professional.

I myself made enquiries, and I found Just IT to be incapable of getting my name right and they sent me emails by Hotmail?!… Read Full Review

Reedorde's Response to johnchinn's Review

Written on: 07/05/2007

Well Just IT found me a job and I'd have to say they were pretty upfront about my chances of passing all six modules in the first few months. I was only out of training 2 weeks and they offered me a 7 week placement which led on to a permanent contract. Out of the 10 people in my class 9 I know are working in IT. This is no bias review I too had my doubts, CISCO in two weeks onsite training? No chance. Linux as it was then was equally implausible to someone without prior experience in this system. However at interview the director told me I would probably pass A+, XP and Server (which I did) and then go back to CISCO (revising it now) and Linux (..mm probably not) Linux should not really have been in the in my opinion which is why they have now taken it out. I have almost a years experience under my belt in first line now and will be moving into second shortly. All in all I'm glad I took their course.

322838_Danielheath's Response to johnchinn's Review

Written on: 08/11/2007

I agree with this review because...its 100% true

Naomimccrone's Response to johnchinn's Review

Written on: 12/07/2007

Im a psychology Graduate with no history of IT. I completed the course and walked into a job at 23k. I'm still doing IT a year later, still on a steep learning curve. JustIT are the most credible company I have come across in a long time.

Read 3 Comments

“JustIT only guarantees you a placement job, not a...”

Written on: 04/11/2006 by rocklee (1 review written)

JustIT only guarantees you a placement job, not a proper job. They promise you this and that, but when you finish they don't bother with you any more!!! Apparently you can take the modules for free at some colleges, only paying for exam… Read Full Review

Simonperriton's Response to rocklee's Review

Written on: 07/01/2007

Thanks for your insight. I am the Managing Director of Just IT Training and I am commenting on the points you raise.
<br/>
<br/>1) A waste of £5K. I am interested to know how you can make this judgement. If you have done our programme and you feel let down then please contact me and we can talk about your needed. For over 90% of people who get a job in the IT industry through our programme the vast majority would look back on their investment positively. I would love to hear from you.
<br/>
<br/>2) Let down on promises. It’s difficult to comment, because I don’t know how we have let you down, but again contact me, and if we have let you down I will do my best to learn from it. Perhaps we may even be able to help you?
<br/>
<br/>3) The guarantees. Just IT promises you a job or your money back. I don’t know where you got the impression that we just guarantee a placement. Just IT has solid, realistic guarantees that are easy to understand and valuable to the candidates.
<br/>
<br/>4) You are worried that we don’t support people after the programme. We have 20 recruitment consultants working for candidates who have done our programme over the last 6 years. We commit to support you into the market and up the market. Call me and tell me why you feel this way?
<br/>
<br/>5) If these modules are available free then why not put the information available for others to see. I don’t know where these certifications can be done for free in the same way that we train and place people into an IT job. There is more to Just IT than just gaining certifications. Work placements and getting a job are the things that make our programme very useful for most people.
<br/>
<br/>My contact details are email [email protected]
<br/>
<br/>I hope we can help you.
<br/>Simon Perriton

376604_Tiger9764's Response to rocklee's Review

Written on: 24/06/2008

rocklee is exactly right.....I am just another person who got into the trap of just it.......there must be a lot more out there....

Rocklee's Response to rocklee's Review

Written on: 06/06/2008

Since my first comment I have not received one call from JustIT to offer me a job even once??? You would of thought that after my first comment they would revise though their student records to see who was still jobless and assist them. Although I assume some improvements may have been made.<br/><br/>Does this mean that JustIT do not help students who do not shout out for help, even though this practice was heavily promoted before you paid up?<br/><br/>I have found myself several jobs since then, no thanks to JustIT for finding these positions. Currently I am quite content at the moment so I do not wish to identify myself as I do not wish to be bothered by JustIT. I feel any help that I would receive from them would only be an act to satisfy the ratings on this review anyway.<br/>Once again Help on work placement was good, the classes were good, but assistance from their so called recruitment consultants to find you work was none existence for myself.<br/>

Elay's Response to rocklee's Review

Written on: 25/03/2008

Hi rocklee, I find this review very contradicting . I have done my research for IT training and decided to join JustIT . But this review really confused me. Could the person of this post and confirm that this post is not from a jealous rival company of JustIT ? please add some comments guys!! I am soon to pay my fee at JustIT.....

322838_Danielheath's Response to rocklee's Review

Written on: 08/11/2007

I agree with this review because it is only good for a £5500 debt with nothing in return

Simonperriton's Response to rocklee's Review

Written on: 03/07/2007

<br/>
<br/>My name is Simon Perriton and I am the MD of Just IT Training. I just thought I would give an update since it is now 6 months since I responded to Rocklee's comments which I found sad to read. So far I have had no response - which surprises me.
<br/>
<br/>If you are out there please contact me! I am concerned that your comments are not very balanced and do not give a fair representation of my company, which over the last 7 years has helped over 1000 happy people into IT.
<br/>
<br/>If you are concerned about talking to me try the IITT. We are founder members of the Personal Funders Initiative from the Institute of IT Training, which gives you a voice to air your concerns through a industry body - see http://www.iitt.org.uk/ for more information.
<br/>If you do want some help call me on 0207 655 4602 or [email protected]

Read 6 Comments
☆☆☆☆☆

“Just I.T. really let me down. At first I believed...”

Written on: 21/02/2006 by c00kiemonster (1 review written)

Just I.T. really let me down. At first I believed every thing they told me. They disappointed me in every respect, from dreadful teachers to finding me awful positions for little or no money. I was shocked at the difference between what they promise and what they deliver. Good luck trying to get back any money off them as well, as they have ignored my calls and emails… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/06/2006

I find this review very worrying. I am the Managing Director of Just IT and would welcome the person who wrote this review to contact me on 0207 655 4604 or email [email protected]
I am proud to be running the largest training company for graduates in the UK and have a enourmous amount of feedback which is positive. But we don't always get it 100% right! But the comments above seem a bit harsh and we are always open to meet to discuss any issues that a candidate has. We would encourage the person to contact me to resolve any concerns he or she has.
I hope this is useful.
Simon Perriton

Written on: 01/06/2008

Hi Michael
<br/>
<br/>As the MD of Just IT I am interested in your comment. I have an issue about why you would comment that the service was awful since I would have thought that if you had done the course here we would know your name. But we don't! I don't understand why you would make this comment if you had not done a course with us. Or perhaps you are using an alias? Or perhaps you just don't like my company for some reason?
<br/>
<br/>Either way if you are using an alias name and have had an awful service from my company call me on 0207 4269823 or email [email protected] and we can find out where we have gone wrong.
<br/>
<br/>If you dont feel confortable speaking to us you can contact the Institute of IT Training - www.iitt.org.uk. They are an independant body that we are members of and it allows you to have a professional organisation to talk to you that will protect your interests.

363355_Michaelarnold's Response to 231050_c00kiemonster's Review

Written on: 30/04/2008

I agree with cookiemonster, I felt the service was awful.

Written on: 06/12/2006

Well, Just IT does not seem to be doing very well on the 'attention to detail front', but, I would still argue strongly for being one of the most professional individual training companies in the UK - but that is best judged by you visiting us and talking to the candidates on the training.
<br/>
<br/>I am sure you would agree that there are a number of ways that you should judge a training company and emailing the details is clearly one of the ways of scoring us - something for us to work on. If you are looking for a balanced list of 10 other ways to judge a training company in a free report called 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly', I would be happy to send it to you - email [email protected]
<br/>
<br/>As for the Hotmail address, our ISP fell over once in 12 months (very stressful!) - IT systems aren't perfect. So for about 12 hours we used peoples Hotmail accounts.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks for your feedback.

Johnchinn's Response to 231050_c00kiemonster's Review

Written on: 03/12/2006

I too was thinking about Just IT. I received a positive call from one of their sales people, suggesting I should go and have a look. They confirmed a time at 11am, and told me I would receive an email. In the end I received an email for a different time for the same day, addressed to a different person. And finally, for a professional IT company, the mail came from a Hotmail address.

Written on: 26/08/2006

<br/>
<br/>I have been notified of your request for information on the 24th Augsut, even though it was posted I think on the 26th July. So I don’t know why there is such a delay, but I don’t want you to think I ignored your relevant questions.
<br/>
<br/>Here are my thoughts on your email;
<br/>
<br/>1) Should you be put off joining a course from reading information on these types of internet sites?
<br/>
<br/>I think you should do your research on these sites but not stop there. I think you should have a good look at their web sites, their brochures, you should phone the company and go and visit them. You should sit in on the training and talk to the candidates. You should try and speak to people who have done the programme and meet with a Director of the business. In these ways you can form a balanced position on the company.
<br/>
<br/>Based on this one negative comment on Just IT on the web (that I have ever come across) I don’t feel you are making a accurate impression of the company. I still have not heard from the person who posted the comment, though I would love to – perhaps if they are reading this they could email me on [email protected]
<br/>
<br/>One other forum that I have come across that shows a lot of peoples feedback on training companies is found at;
<br/>http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54
<br/>
<br/>But don’t make this the only part of your research and remember that people only tend to put information down about companies that they are unhappy about. So don’t assume just because there are a few unhappy comments about training companies, that all are bad! On the above Forum there are no negative comments, which I believe is a good thing, even though we train over 300 people a year into the IT market.
<br/>
<br/>So you asked about ‘How do I know that what you stated on your brochure will be honoured by your company’. In answer to this question, the existing candidates will tell you what the service is really like, but also have a look in detail of any terms and conditions of any ‘money back job guarantee’ If you send me your email address I will send you our simple one page document that shows the terms of our guarantee.
<br/>
<br/>2) You asked whether you can guaranteed a job every time someone completed the course or likewise you will refund the money up to £10,000. The guarantee is based on us getting to know the candidate. If when we have seen their CV and spoken to them on the phone and we think they are going to benefit from the programme we invite them for a meeting. At this meeting once we get to know them better and visa versa we may invite them for a further meeting. It is at this stage that we may make a legal commitment to get the person a job or pay double their money back. So the answer is that our course is not suitable for everyone. If it is not right we will tell you. We are not in the habit of giving people double their money back! If you want to know more about whether the course would suit you and more about the guarantee then contact us on 0800 019 66 61.
<br/>
<br/>3) You also commented ’why is the price for training so expensive where you can get a similar type of training for less than that’. In answer to your question I don’t know what you are comparing to us. Have you visited us yet? If you had you would know why we are different and why the programme represents such good value for money. We have grown to being the largest specialist company in the UK at training and placing people into jobs in Network and Technical Support, because of the value that candidates get from us, so check us out and visit us and you will see what you get for your money.
<br/>
<br/>4) Your question about discounts is unfortunately unless the person comes to us a few days before a programme starts and there is still a place left then there is unlikely to be a discount. When are you thinking of doing a training course? Our programmes start every 2 weeks and are normally full at this time of year.
<br/>
<br/>I hope the information is of use and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further help.
<br/>Simon Perriton
<br/>Managing Director
<br/>Just IT Training

252738_Flee1234's Response to 231050_c00kiemonster's Review

Written on: 26/07/2006

Hi Simon,
<br/>
<br/>I am not too sure whether I can trust Just it from the comment above. I am thinking of joining yourself but after reading this comment this obviously have put me off joining your company. How do I know that what you stated on your brochure will be honoured by your company. Also, while you are there, I was just wondering whether you can guaranteed a job every time someone completed the course or likewise you will refund the money up to £10,000.
<br/>Also, I would like to know why is the price for training so expenseive where you can get a similar type of training for less than that.Do you ever do any discount for your courses?

Read 7 Comments