Nikon F60 Reviews

Nikon F60 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nikon F60

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very good for the money I put in. I do not regret...”

Written on: 05/09/2003 by Jean Claude Akpangni (1 review written)

Very good for the money I put in. I do not regret buying it at all. Very good for back up and can take in good picture much as a professional camera… Read Full Review

“I have always used the manual function of the SLR...”

Written on: 31/08/2002 by Maria. (1 review written)

I have always used the manual function of the SLR camera. My first camera was a Nikon FM10 and then I switched to a F60 thinking that I would get better shots. I was wrong..it is user friendly alright but I find the functions very limited and redundant. Now I'm going back to a fully manual camera!… Read Full Review