Motorola V635 Reviews

• Calculator: Yes
  • Calendar: Yes
  • Camera Resolution: 1+ megapixel
  • Battery Life Talk: 7.08 hours
  • Standby: 235 hours (9.8 days)
  • Display Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
  • Colors: 262,144 (18-bit)
  • Size: 176 x 220 pixels
  • TFT / 65,000 colors for wallpaper
  • Weight 4.71 oz (134g)
  • Dimensions 3.50" x 1.93" x 0.98" (89mm x 49mm x 25mm)
  • Memory 5 MB (built-in, shared flash memory)
  • Phone Book Capacity 1000
  • Speaker Phone Yes
  • USB Yes
  • Vibrate Yes
  • Video Capture 500 KB max file size / carrier-dependent
  • Voice Dialing Yes

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“A lot of people say the Motorola V635 mobile phone has...”

Written on: 15/11/2005 by ht 09 (1 review written)

A lot of people say the Motorola V635 mobile phone has problems. However, I have had no problems at all, and I find that the phone has reached its expectations and higher for me. It has an excellent screen and camera quality, and I have had no problem with the sound. It also has outstanding battery life… Read Full Review

“The Motorola V635 mobile phone is so good! I am...”

Written on: 25/08/2005 by lukeyd (1 review written)

The Motorola V635 mobile phone is so good! I am getting it for my birthday (hopefully). I have tried it out in many phone shops, and I finally decided to ask my mum for it for my birthday.

Some people don't rate it much, but I think it is 10/10… Read Full Review

“I've had my Motorola V635 for nearly a week and I...”

Written on: 19/05/2005 by sadieheddon (2 reviews written)

I've had my Motorola V635 for nearly a week and I think it's great! Camera is better than most I've seen and mine came with two memory cards which is ideal for storing pics! I've heard a few people say it's chunky but I don't think the size is a problem. I had the Nokia 6680 for two weeks and compared to that this is tiny!!! Got it through O2 online, not as cheap as three but apparenly more reliable and with better choise of handset! Plus I got a free bluetooth headset! I haven't tried the mp3… Read Full Review