Motorola V635 Reviews

• Calculator: Yes
  • Calendar: Yes
  • Camera Resolution: 1+ megapixel
  • Battery Life Talk: 7.08 hours
  • Standby: 235 hours (9.8 days)
  • Display Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
  • Colors: 262,144 (18-bit)
  • Size: 176 x 220 pixels
  • TFT / 65,000 colors for wallpaper
  • Weight 4.71 oz (134g)
  • Dimensions 3.50" x 1.93" x 0.98" (89mm x 49mm x 25mm)
  • Memory 5 MB (built-in, shared flash memory)
  • Phone Book Capacity 1000
  • Speaker Phone Yes
  • USB Yes
  • Vibrate Yes
  • Video Capture 500 KB max file size / carrier-dependent
  • Voice Dialing Yes

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have had my Motorola V635 mobile phone for almost a...”

Written on: 07/01/2006 by nicebeaver (2 reviews written)

I have had my Motorola V635 mobile phone for almost a year. It was an upgrade from a Motorola V500.

Overall, I have been pleased with all aspects of the phone. It is easy to use and I have had no problems with it.

I have still not worked out how to use the MP3 player, but I think that is more down to my blondness than the phone!… Read Full Review

“I like the Motorola V635 mobile phone overall, but it...”

Written on: 03/01/2006 by zellka (19 reviews written)

I like the Motorola V635 mobile phone overall, but it has one or two faults I wish I'd known about before I bought it.

It does not date or time stamp messages, so you have no idea when they arrived.
It needs multiple key presses to use the phone book search, which is not easy at all.
Predictive text is frustrating if it doesn't know a word, and it is hard to change compared to a Nokia.

Otherwise, this is a good phone… Read Full Review

“I have had the Motorola V635 for almost a year now, I...”

Written on: 14/11/2005 by mrbubba (1 review written)

I have had the Motorola V635 for almost a year now, I am on my second phone, as they do tend to develop a fault in that you sometimes can't hear the person calling you. Swapped for a new one and after a few months the problem seems to be coming back, but no where near as bad.
The MP3 ringtones are great and the even include a cable and software, where as Nokia would make you buy them !
Excellent phone and glad I purchsed it, looking to upgrade in a few months, would definitely buy another… Read Full Review

“I got my Motorola V635 after upgrading from a V500 a...”

Written on: 12/05/2005 by bunraku (1 review written)

I got my Motorola V635 after upgrading from a V500 a Month ago and am very happy with it. It has a 1.3 megapixels, Bluetooth and an OK Video Camera.
It plays MP3's and these be can transferred easily from your PC and made as your default ringtone if you want.

Has a 5mb internal memory'but mine came with a 32mb transflash card as well'but I don't know if this is standard. I have put about 30 small movies on the card and still have about 10mb left.

It doesn't have a Flash as such, but a… Read Full Review

“Only had the Motorola V635 for a couple of hours and...”

Written on: 25/03/2005 by MissBehaving (16 reviews written)

Only had the Motorola V635 for a couple of hours and already I love it! My partner and I bought our phones through Phones 4 U. Service was brilliant. We didn't plan on buying a Motorola though! We are both avid Nokia fans. Or at least we thought we were until we held the Motorola. The brilliant Camera did it for 'HIM'!. Will let you know more when we have used it a couple of times!… Read Full Review

Missbehaving's Response to MissBehaving's Review

Written on: 21/08/2005

Rubbish! Gary and I have both had our phones for a good five months now. And I can honestly say that I will never buy a Motorola again. Everytime I put the phone in my handbag the buttons on the side bump, and the volume of the ring changes. Half the time I cant hear it, because it has bumped itself into vibrate mode.
<br>Also, the sound of the call has diminished!
<br>The front cover slides off very easily and Gary often has to look for it in the footwell of his car.
<br>Not the best phone I have used!!!

Read 1 Comment