Motorola V635 Reviews

• Calculator: Yes
  • Calendar: Yes
  • Camera Resolution: 1+ megapixel
  • Battery Life Talk: 7.08 hours
  • Standby: 235 hours (9.8 days)
  • Display Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
  • Colors: 262,144 (18-bit)
  • Size: 176 x 220 pixels
  • TFT / 65,000 colors for wallpaper
  • Weight 4.71 oz (134g)
  • Dimensions 3.50" x 1.93" x 0.98" (89mm x 49mm x 25mm)
  • Memory 5 MB (built-in, shared flash memory)
  • Phone Book Capacity 1000
  • Speaker Phone Yes
  • USB Yes
  • Vibrate Yes
  • Video Capture 500 KB max file size / carrier-dependent
  • Voice Dialing Yes

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I bought my Motorola V635 in February 2005. It looks...”

Written on: 17/03/2006 by jen fantastic (1 review written)

I bought my Motorola V635 in February 2005. It looks good, has a nice range of ringtones and screensavers, and shiny buttons. It is also easy to customise the settings.

Unfortunately it also freezes constantly. Almost half of the text messages won't send or receive. The volume suddenly disappears completely during calls. The phone often cuts calls off for no apparent reason, and the smart key beeps all the time… Read Full Review

“The Motorola V635 mobile phone disconnects and resets...”

Written on: 29/11/2005 by sarahl (1 review written)

The Motorola V635 mobile phone disconnects and resets itself during calls, both incoming and outgoing. It is impossible to have a conversation on this phone as it cuts out during calls.

I am on my fourth handset of this model as it has been replaced three times due to the fault. The fault is still present… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“The Motorola V635 is a nice little phone but I'm...”

Written on: 04/10/2005 by sdssdsad (1 review written)

The Motorola V635 is a nice little phone but I'm having serious problems with it at the moment. I'm on my second one, the first one I couldn't hear when someone phoned me, and this one keep turning its self off! it is well featured and has an excellent camera. The screen blanks out and goes white and the calls drop and the phone freezes!… Read Full Review

Exasperated's Response to 212489_sdssdsad's Review

Written on: 20/11/2005

I am now on my 4th Motorola V635 handset and still can't use it. The first one developed a problem with the microphone, people couldn't hear me, and was exchanged. The second dropped calls from the start so this was exchanged, the screen just goes white, then as it tries to re-set itself it initially says 'no service' then the icons etc gradually come back on again - there is no indication of low signal when this happens it just happens about 5 out of every 6 calls any time between 0 seconds into the call and about 4 minutes in. The next handset did the same and so does the present one. I have had to go back to my previous handset in order to use my monthly minutes from Orange. They do not want to believe me when I tell them that the V635 has a problem (even though this was backed up by the man in the local Orange shop who has come across this same problem with this particular Motorola handset lots of times with other customers).

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“I've had a Motorola V635 for 4 months and am due to...”

Written on: 19/07/2005 by smallc (1 review written)

I've had a Motorola V635 for 4 months and am due to send it off again for repair. Within 1 month the earpiece volume started to go quieter and within 2 months I couldn't hear anybody. I was advised to ring Motorola and then to send it off for 2 weeks for repair (postage and packaging at my cost).

Since it has been returned, the earpiece volume started going again after a month and a month later - it's gone again!

I've complained to Motorola as I do not feel that it is acceptable to send… Read Full Review