Dikili, Villa Hanorah Reviews

Dikili, Villa Hanorah - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dikili, Villa Hanorah

Dikili, Villa Hanorah
Dikili, Villa Hanorah

“I had the best holiday of my life in Dikili, and we...”

Written on: 17/10/2006 by turkfreak (1 review written)

I had the best holiday of my life in Dikili, and we really did not want to come home. We were the only English people at Villa Hanorah, and we were treated well. The food was amazing, the cake shops were pure temptation, as was the Turkish delight. Very pretty harbour and port area. Loads of great places to eat. Huge market on Tuesday's. Easy to get to Bergama, Bademli, Ayvalik and Candarli. Not much English spoken. A little basic Turkish goes a long way.

I can't wait to go back before it… Read Full Review

“Villa Hanorah was advertised as an uncommercialised...”

Written on: 05/02/2005 by nmckay (1 review written)

Villa Hanorah was advertised as an uncommercialised area of Turkey and boy it did not disappoint. I went on holiday with my sister Chris I am in my 60's and she is in her 70's.

We are both interested in Culture and History and this promised both with the added benefit of several thermal spas.

Dikili was wonderful with sandy un-crowded beaches, friendly neighbours, and delicious great value food.

We travelled to see some historical ruins in Bergama a short drive away and were amazed at the… Read Full Review