Pixum Reviews - www.pixum.co.uk

Pixum - www.pixum.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Please contact me!”

Written on: 25/10/2017 by GillRoss (1 review written)

I have been a regular Pixum customer for years and made a number of books I am very happy with.... BUT....my most recent book...a present for my Grandpa's 99th birthday is weeks of painstaking work with family tree and photos... and i cant get order to go through. I have spent weeks on it and why I try and order I keep getting a failure message before I can enter my bank details. I have sent online contact form, emailed support 3 times but heard nothing back. I have tried different… Read Full Review

“Overexposed photos”

Written on: 01/06/2014

Ordinarily, I have always been happy with the work Pixum has done. My last order ALL came back overexposed. Strangely enough - the poster I ordered separately came out perfect. I ordered a lot of photos in a variety of sizes. I threw most of them away and ordered from Photobox. The turnaround time was a fraction and so was the price… Read Full Review

“Sorry I was not happy with my order”

Written on: 15/05/2014 by Aileenz439 (1 review written)

I was not happy with my order - multiple copies were printed off on wrong images… Read Full Review

“Size of photos not true sizes”

Written on: 14/01/2014

I ordered my photos. Both 6x4 and 8x6 and both sizes came to small. I can't use any of my photos for frames as they are to short, I won't be ordering again… Read Full Review

“really disappointed”

Written on: 09/01/2014

I ordered a large numvee of 6x4 prints however when they arrived they were all different shapes and sizes and didn't fit the frames which I had already purchased. Really disappointed… Read Full Review

“Not what I wanted!”

Written on: 02/01/2014 by Amy9 (1 review written)

The 4 by 6 photos were not that size they were a lot smaller. Not what I wanted I specifically asked for 4 by 6. Also the quality of photos were poor, I ordered some from photo box as well and these were so much better firstly they were the right size and really good quality. I would not recommend pixum to anyone. I also ordered a snow globe expecting the picture to be professionally done but no they just sent the globe and the picture I wanted and a template you had to cut it down to fit… Read Full Review

“Ordering a gallery print 18"X16" (20"X16")”

Written on: 23/11/2013

I have been very satisfied with PIXUM order process and products in the past. My recent order for a Gallery print was made very frustrating however because what proved to be a 20"x16" print during the order process had been listed in the price list as 18"x16". This meant that the image I had carefully cropped for 18"x16" was not satisfactory and I had to repeat the whole order process with a newly cropped 20"x16" image. Worryingly the order confirmation still asserted that the print was to be… Read Full Review

Pixum's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. This was most likely due to an error in our system which has now been inspected and subsequently corrected.

Regards,
Alan
Pixum UK

Read 1 Comment

“A disappointment”

Written on: 05/08/2013 by HVUK (1 review written)

This photobook was processed and despatched with several empty pages thus ruining it. I don't think I had finished compiling the book before the order was processed. I should have been informed that it contained blank pages so that I could add photos… Read Full Review

Pixum's Response to HVUK's Review

Written on: 05/08/2013

Hello HVUK,
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the results. We would, however, point out that not only can the user see if there are empty spaces in the Photo Book, our software automatically detects if their are any empty spaces and prompts users before proceeding with the order. While we are sorry for this, we unfortunately cannot accept any responisibity for it on this occasion.

Regards,
The Pixum Team

Hvuk's reply to Pixum's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2013

I continue to maintain I was not prompted about the empty spaces.

Read 2 Comments

“My order review”

Written on: 26/06/2013

I uploaded some photos as I needed them to use in a 6x4cm multi photo frame in memory of my late brother. They came back just over 5x4cm which were no good to use. I contacted pixum who explained why this had happened but it made no sense to me. I have since uploaded them to "Bonusprint" the same way they were uploaded to you, and they have all come back at the required size of 6x4cm so I will probably use them in future… Read Full Review

“offer of 75 x 6in x 4in photo prints”

Written on: 30/04/2013 by prptram (1 review written)

The Pixum website worked in an excellent manner for initially placing the Order and uploading the data for the 75 prints desired. Very Good. The prints arrived very quickly, securely packed in the mail. Very Good. Opening the prints was then a disappointment. I had deliberately sent for printing 75 of my brightest and best pictures, to obtain extra prints. All 75 prints were much darker than they should have been, so also hsrd to see details within the pictures. I have previously… Read Full Review

“Dull finish”

Written on: 10/10/2012

The photos all had a dullness to them like a grey/green fog. I had already lightened those which were a little dark, but your results were darker than my originals.The photos just did not shine for me. Sorry to say… Read Full Review

Pixum's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2012

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback and would like to solve this problem for you.

Our "automatic colour optimisation (DPO)" may cause colour problems if the photos are already calibrated. We recommend to deactivate this feature in such cases.

However we really would like you to be satisfied. Can you therefore provide me your order number and we will check if a (free) reprint makes sense.

Please let us know.

Read 1 Comment

“Had to reorder with another company”

Written on: 16/06/2012 by JenJacobs (1 review written)

This is the first time I have used Pixum and I was unhappy with the photos I received and will not use Pixum again. The photos were smaller than the advertised size and the colour of the photos is very dark. I actually questioned if it was my camera that was the problem and considered buying a new camera, luckily I did not as I reordered with another company and the photos are bright and the correct size… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/06/2012

Dear Jen,
I am sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. I would be great if you tell me your order number that we can have a look, to see what exactly went wrong? I hope we can find a solution.
With kind regards

Written on: 04/07/2012

Dear Jennifer,
Thanks for your efforts. I let our support have a look on the issue: We now have the order reproduced with altered settings. (The automatised image optimization, DPO, is activated now). Of course we will not charge you anything for the reorder. Please let our support know, in case the reorder is of insufficient quality for you. We will then refund you the order immediately.
Kind regards

Guest's Response to JenJacobs's Review

Written on: 03/07/2012

The order number is as I originally stated, as per the order confirmation email I was sent from Pixum; 368KR6515628PW. The order was placed in my full name Jennifer Jacobs.

Written on: 27/06/2012

Dear Jen,

we tried to check up on your order number and on your name, however without any results. We would love to help you. Could you therefore check whether the number is mistaken.

Guest's Response to JenJacobs's Review

Written on: 26/06/2012

Dear Simon,
Thanks for your response. My order no was 368KR65156​28PW.
Kind regards