Robinsons Fruit Shoot Reviews

Robinsons Fruit Shoot - Ask a question now

“Absolute poo”

Written on: 16/09/2017 by JarrettRoberts320 (1 review written)

It tastes like poo and looks like poo too I've really had enough of robinsons if I'm honest I think they should just pack there stuff up and leave out of every supermarket on earth !! Ribeana is the best and always will be , let's be honest we don't care if robinsons is real fruit juice or if it has barley or summit in it we just want an nice tasting drink that will refresh you on a nice hot summers day BUT NOOOO because my mum always buys robinsons cos it's on offer for a pound , it's a waste… Read Full Review

“I had beautiful black granite tiles on my dining room...”

Written on: 15/07/2010

I had beautiful black granite tiles on my dining room floor until my grandson spilt his fruit shoot on them - they are now covered in unremovable 'water marks'. If this is what it does to granite - what is it doing to his teeth! I won't be buying it for him again that's for sure!… Read Full Review

“Fruit Shoots are very tasty and juicy but I don't...”

Written on: 23/08/2008 by adssites1 (18 reviews written)

Fruit Shoots are very tasty and juicy but I don't recommend drinking more than 6, i get really bad stomach ache… Read Full Review

“Robinsons Fruit Shoot is great for children with...”

Written on: 24/09/2007 by rich1990 (14 reviews written)

Robinsons Fruit Shoot is great for children with packed lunches, but not good for people trying to quench their thirst… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to rich1990's Review

Written on: 16/10/2007

I agree. Robinsons Fruit Shoot tastes nice, but there isn't enough in the bottle!!

Read 1 Comment