Packard Bell ixtreme 6052 Reviews

4.0

• Ease of Set Up

Packard Bell ixtreme 6052 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Packard Bell ixtreme 6052

“It has also taken a wireless card and a C.P.U....”

written by on 04/05/2008

It has also taken a wireless card and a C.P.U. upgrade all with no problems, and at the moment I am trying to upgrade the monitor to a T.F.T. but I do need a bit of help with this and am still looking. But on the whole a very good system for the money and well recommend Packard Bell IXTREME 6052.

“I'm no expert but for normal use and a reliable system...”

written by gzhelkabob on 25/12/2004

I'm no expert but for normal use and a reliable system at £500 this must take a lot of beating.
As for Packard Bell being a problem I don't know because I have had no problem's with this machine.