Brides Magazine Reviews

Brides Magazine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Brides Magazine

Brides Magazine

“I love Brides recently, it has changed from a little...”

Written on: 03/08/2006 by NM2006 (4 reviews written)

I love Brides recently, it has changed from a little bit "twee" to something much more grown up and glamour based. I become an avid reader in the lead up to my wedding which was just recently and the pleasure of flicking through them getting inspiration was fantastic!Excellent buy - I think it is the best magazine for Weddings in London… Read Full Review

“I think it is good for when you are geting married....”

Written on: 08/12/2003 by andreasexybum (1 review written)

I think it is good for when you are geting married. most of the dresses are gr8 but some of them are horrific… Read Full Review