Garnier Skin Naturals Pure A Daily Moisturiser Reviews

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure A Daily Moisturiser - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I found this moisturiser extremely nice to use. After...”

Written on: 14/05/2008 by eleanorrowe (1 review written)

I found this moisturiser extremely nice to use. After just one application my skin felt smoother, my pores felt tighter and my make up stayed on much longer throughout the day. I did find that it significantly reduced the amount of break outs I had. All round a very reasonably priced, effective product. Definitely recommend it… Read Full Review

“I normally only use moisturisers from premium brands,...”

Written on: 03/09/2005 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

I normally only use moisturisers from premium brands, but I am glad I gave Garnier Skin Naturals Pure A Daily Moisturiser a try. It makes my skin soft, smooth and moisturised. It is non-greasy, so would be good for every skin type, although maybe not for very dry skin. The only downside, was that it didn't prevent spots, as I still had the occasional spot. I do think premium moisturisers do a better job for me, but at £4.99 it is amazing value for money!… Read Full Review