PC World Component Centre Reviews - www.pcwcomponentcentre.com

“PC World - Component Centre: I bought a new system...”

Written on: 12/01/2005 by thedods (2 reviews written)

PC World - Component Centre: I bought a new system tower case and 450watt psu. The tower arrived ahead of time but the psu failed to turn up. Despite several emails (no telephone support line!!)and loads of reminders, little or no information was forthcoming (they even had the cheek to ask ME the status of the delivery!!) Eventually after 3- 4 weeks they came back with news that the courier had tried to deliver several times and returned the item. In my opinion there is no way this is the case… Read Full Review

“I bought a dvd writer from PC World which stopped...”

Written on: 18/11/2004 by nigcom (1 review written)

I bought a dvd writer from PC World which stopped working after a few weeks, as yet I have been unable to return it or get in contact with them. I have sent 6 different emails with no reply.(They do not have a telephone customer services number).

Looks like I will have to write to them… Read Full Review

“PC World - Component Centre - I have ordered some...”

Written on: 08/11/2004 by timmiroon (2 reviews written)

PC World - Component Centre - I have ordered some stuff, (PSU and Graphics card). They weren't the cheapest but they had the stuff in stock. The stuff was delivered two days after I ordered which was good considering standard delivery is expected to take 3-5 days. However the courier delivered to the wrong address, I suppose, and I haven't been able to get much in the way of customer service with regard to getting this sorted. I have written to them several times but have not yet had a useful… Read Full Review

“PC World have a website called PC Component Shop...”

Written on: 28/10/2004 by coo1k3n (5 reviews written)

PC World have a website called PC Component Shop (where they sell everything for computers).

The item I ordered was a PC Case, 'Jeantech Cyclops ATX with two blue light strips and led'. It only cost £23.38 and looks great.
(take a look at it: http://www.pcwcomponentcentre.co.uk/invt/jn464).

Delivery was estimated for the 1st of November, I ordered it on the Tuesday 26th Oct, and received it on the Thursday 28th Oct in the evening at 8:28pm (barely two days!). And the best thing is I chose… Read Full Review