Kwik Fit Reviews - www.kwik-fit.com

Kwik Fit - www.kwik-fit.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kwik Fit - www.kwik-fit.com

“Great service”

Written on: 18/11/2022 by 310Morris (1 review written)

I used an air machine to pump up my tyres at a Shell garage but it was faulty and took air out of my tyres instead so nearly all were flat. Luckily, there was a Kwik Fit centre on the same site in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire where the guys were more than helpful and pumped up my tyres, otherwise I would have damaged my wheel rims. They were very kind and friendly and I cannot thank them enough.

“Terrible experience with Slow Git”

Written on: 15/11/2022 by costica64 (1 review written)

I went to Kwik Fit Heanor Saturday for an oil change. Prepaid a day before. Arrived at 5min before booking time, 3h later they haven't looked at the car yet, 4h after arrival they gave the car back with more errors and warnigs than it came. Asked them to sort the "oil pressure low - stop safely" red warning they created in shop, they refused. I insisted and told them they fitted a part incorrectly and need to check. Service kid said "...but redlight is still on" tiller replied shouting his lungs out "I don't give a fword just send them away". I insisted still he refused to check their work. Next week I called KF in Lichfield where I was, told them the oil filter was the issue they refused to see me - "go back where you came from and sort it there, we're fully booked". Called Slowgit Heanor, told them the diagnosys, asked them to correct it he insisted it's not their and I need to do a service instead. Finally, I went to a 3rd party and determined Slowgit has fitted the oil filter incorrectly (forced it in, broke it/bent it so contact was imperfect). They knowingly endangered my and my kid's life because they could not be bothered to get another 10 pound oil filter they damaged during fitting. After 6 hours in shop for an oil change and a life threatening experience I got the money back, no apology.

“Multiple cancellations for MOT”

Written on: 02/11/2022

We booked an MOT for 10 days before expiry. The day before, Kwikfit phoned to say they had to cancel. The next available date was 2 days after expiry of the MOT. We couldn't find another convenient MOT station and so confirmed the new booking with Kwikfit with the understanding that we would not be able to use the vehicle for two days because the MOT was expired. The evening before the date of the second booking, we again received a phone call from Kwikfit cancelling the booking. The next availability was then another 8 days away!!! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE

“Quick, Friendly and Efficient”

Written on: 22/09/2022

Kwikfit cured my problems with electronic warning lights leading to windows and wing mirrors not working.They were very quick and efficient and I will definitely use Kwikfit in the future.. Thanks to all staff. Good value too. I liked the fact that they rang me back after initial phone call, and booked me in that day. He carried out the work perfectly..Job done! I am very impressed with their service at the Birstall Depot.

“New exhaust”

Written on: 30/06/2022 by Kwikfit2022 (1 review written)

After replacing new exhaust on my Vauxhall Adam I had 8 weeks of going back to kwik fit. Customer Service team are excellent . A big thank you to manager who was more than helpful to resolve the issue. I just kept going to the wrong kwikfits. Morningside branch we’re amazing and finally resolved the issue. Parts were ordered Work was completed with no charge and they were excellent . Definitely recommend. Thank you

“Great Serbice ”

Written on: 24/06/2022 by Hudsonp448 (1 review written)

Guys went over and beyond to fix the issues i was having. Great service and Great team.

“Fantastic service ”

Written on: 15/06/2022 by Gpalm (1 review written)

Yesterday we had two flat tyres after driving into a curb . The RAC were sending someone to pick us up and take us to Quick Fit Ashford. 3and a half hours later we were still on the roadside . Finally a rescue truck picked us up at 5.30 pm . I phoned the branch and they said if we could get there before 6 they would get the job done . When we arrived it was gone six and the guys stayed and did the job . Can’t thank them enough what brilliant service above and beyond . Thank you would highly recommend them to anyone. Our driver was also very helpful but sadly I can’t remember his company. But our thanks to him as well.

“Engine diagnostic check”

Written on: 12/06/2022 by coopersimon (1 review written)

I called Kwik Fit on Saturday 11th at about 2pm with an issue with my audi tt. The engine management light suddenly cam on so I asked guy who answered the phone if he could do anything although it was late on a Saturday ! He very confidently and politely said bring it straight round and I can look at it immediately. On arrival he acknowledged the call and checked the car straight away, told me the issue and fixed it immediately, he was done in less than 5 minutes. I was very impressed and he didnt even charge me. 10 /10.

“Kwikfit - Charles st, LEICESTER - worst experience ever ”

Written on: 16/02/2022 by Jav1234 (1 review written)

Worst experience ever. You get better service from those tyre places next to a car wash!!! The reception is probably the dirtiest I've ever seen in a place! So many dead flies and insects all along the window cil, so many spider webs every where. I had to wait in this kind of reception area!! WILL NEVER USE AGAIN. Had a puncture on monday night. Called kwickfit to see if I can get mobile unit out they said earliest would be friday! If I take it into a centre, charles st, earliest is Wednesday if its booked in. If I just took it in without an appointment I would have to wait around and see if and when they can fit me in. So I chose the booked in option. Appointment booked for 11.30 for a tyre replacement / repair. Got there and the branch manager said leave me your keys and it will be done in an hour !!! What was the point for an appointment if I had to wait around ? I would have been better of just taking it into them on tuesday - I still would have been waiting around. An hour is up and he comes to me and says: compressor machine has stopped working, I cant fill air into the tyre! His staff (the only staff member that was there with him) has to take my tyre to abbey lane kwick fit to put air and ballance the wheel. 45 mins later = 1:15pm, the branch manager sitting at the desk just shouts! your good to go! My keys were just left on the other side of the desk, and I just happen to see them! No apology, no explanation as to what work has been done, wether it was a tyre replacement or if it was a repair. No thank you, No paper work, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. As I about to walk out of reception his colleague says if the tyre pressure light is still on give me a shout I'll sort it. I start my car reverse it and the light is still on, so I call him over and tell him the lights still on, He replies = well how far have you driven! I was confused and asked what do you mean, I just reversed the car. He then replies = did Mercedes not teach you how to use your car! I said no and he replied saying well you need to speak to Mercedes service team to show you things! He re-set the tyre pressure light, while he was being rude and sarcastic to me. I asked for his name and his boss name since it was only 2 of them, and he gave me the names and abruptly said why have you got a problem? I replied yes, the customer service is absolutley shocking and the experience is horrific, that's why. He then replies- I took your tyre in my own vehicle to abbey lane to get it sorted I dont know what's anymore customer experience than that!!! WOW!! I just like to point out a few extra bits: 1) kwick-fit or the staff including the manager you are not doing me any favours. 2) If you work on a car then it is your responsibility to re-set the menu / options. I.e if you take your car in for a service its the garage that would re-set the service menu!! 3) You need to be put in a training room and be taught how to provide the basic level of customer service and manners. 4) To be taught the bare minimum level of cleanliness / Hygiene (Dead flies, spider webs every where. I called the kwick fit customer service line and complaint about the lack of customer service and the experience I recieved - apprently i should recieve a phone call within 5 working days from the area manager after his / hers investigation!!. What good is a phone call going to be for me ?? I have also notified and complained to the car fleet dealership who advised me to use kwick-fit in the event of a flat tyre, so that they also are aware of the shocking customer service kwick fit provide to their customers

“Rebooted without telling me !!!”

Written on: 21/12/2021 by NataleeFord433 (1 review written)

A home visit was booked to replace two tyres on a mobility vehicle and the time frame was stated between 8am and 5.30pm. I am a carer for my three children and so cleared appointments and family had to stay at home all day. I waited in all day and no one had arrived by 5.30. Had to ring Kwik Fit and they told me that they had rebooted for two days time!!!! A phone call would have helped so that I could have replanted the whole day. NO COMMUNICATION

“i have done full service two of my cars from kwikfit...”

Written on: 21/12/2021 by hammaars (1 review written)

i have done full service two of my cars from kwikfit boscombe christchucrh road bournemouth after find out to checked with one of another garage and they confirmed that they have not replaced diesel filter and brake fluid at all so disappoint and would never visit them again be careful from kwikfit please

“Great Customer Service”

Written on: 17/11/2021 by NDM1 (1 review written)

Today I had an MOT at the Rivermead Kwik Fit site following a recommendation. The process could not have been more timely or efficient. V. impressed with the CS.

“Mot”

Written on: 23/09/2021 by 410Hodges (1 review written)

Had my car in today at Stockton on tees for mot ,sadly it failed but the lads fixed it on the day and the mot tester worked through his break to retest my car a pure gentleman,and handsome can I have his number please !!

“Tyre pressure check”

Written on: 17/09/2021 by SharnNevill (1 review written)

I decided to drop in to KwikFit, 97 London Road, High Wycombe today, to get my tyre pressures checked. I was greeted by a very friendly team of guys, who did the check immediately. All was well, they said, and there was no charge! Terrific service and attitude. I left with a smile!

“Excellent service ”

Written on: 16/09/2021 by Crawfordyx444 (1 review written)

Been using Kwikfit in Taunton for a few years now and always had a great service from them . Very helpful team of guys

“Great service.”

Written on: 03/09/2021

Kwik Fit Swinton Branch, Excellent professional service and fast! Puncture repair of tyre and topped up all other tyres with correct air pressure out of courtesy. Great service. Will be certainly coming back (probably winter service of vehicle).

“Amazing Costumer service. ”

Written on: 29/08/2021 by rpereirah (1 review written)

Used that garage years ago but the service was awful. 4 weeks ago went to St Albans branch to give another try and was not disappointed Yannis his costumer service was second to noon and try his best to help have myself as a costumer at the heart. He is a great assett. Have been there today and Yannis was there to help. Thank you

“Check internet site first”

Written on: 24/07/2021 by brianpaul (2 reviews written)

Check online price first before you purchase Had a puncture which was on the side wall so needed a new tyre on my ford fiesta was charged £107 by Kwik Fit Deal Kent which i thought was a bit high but had no option but to pay. When i got home and checked the Kwik internet site the same tyre was being sold including fitting for £80. I have contacted Kwik Fit for an explanation but received no reply.Avoid at all cost !!!!

“Altrincham branch - Great”

Written on: 03/07/2021

I used the Altrincham branch. The person on reception was extremely helpful. I booked my car in for later in the day. Whilst waiting for my car to be finished, I was listening to the receptionist on the telephone to other customers. He manner was always courteous and helpful. Another customer also commented the same. Overall the service at this branch was exemplary!

“Thanks for getting my holidays off on a good start!”

Written on: 26/06/2021 by Finn1967 (1 review written)

Before setting off on a holiday drive across the country, I dropped in at Kwikfit in Swindon (Great Western Way) for a check-up of my car, and the service was instant, fast, professional and FREE! I could not believe it! Thanks so much for giving me that quick reassurance (and also a tip for what to look out for at the next car service). I'll surely be back!