Shoe Zone Reviews

• Layout of shop

Shoe Zone - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shoe Zone

Shoe Zone

“AVOID these them at all costs”

Written on: 30/05/2022 by ShaunCasper (1 review written)

Terrible service, fast delivery all ends here !! Customer service agents clueless , voucher on subscription service errors in applying and checkout pathetic says payment not processed when indeed did !! No goodwill refund £5 as promised !!!!

“Happy to breach Consumer Rights Act - Laughable at best”

Written on: 24/04/2022 by gembro365 (1 review written)

I purchased a pair of boots with Shoe Zone and they were worn for a few hours. During this time the heels began to collapse. The heel seam developed a small split on both sides which allowed air to be pushed out from the hollow heel when weight was applied to the heel. This effectively makes the heels collapse when walking. I contacted Shoe Zone and they told me to return the boots to them at my own cost. I sent them to them via Evri - Hermes at a cost of £2.50. The boots arrived at the head office and customer service claim that they have been inspected with no fault found. I have pictures to show the seam split there is a clear fault that has developed. Shoe zone is now in breach of the consumer rights act and in breach of their own warranty conditions. Would not advise any customer to shop there.

“SHOE ZONE SALE TACTICS”

Written on: 31/01/2022 by Techno987 (1 review written)

I received an email from shoe zone urging customers to make a purchase as there sale was ending. I placed an order online for 2 pairs of shoes only to receive a further email informing me that the sale had now been extended with a further 20% reduction in pricing. I contacted customer services informing them of my displeasure of their tactics only to be informed that if I was not happy, to return them once they have arrived, and that they were unable/prepared to offer me the further reduced price. I will be returning the shoes and closing my account with SHOE ZONE!!!

“Comfortable and the majority look great”

Written on: 14/03/2021 by StellaBrady (6 reviews written)

I've used shoezone for many years and always been more than happy. To be able to buy footwear at such a low price and have free delivery and returns is amazing. All the shoes are good quality, are comfortable and the majority look great.

“comfartable ”

Written on: 12/03/2021 by Wild-X (7 reviews written)

ordered few pairs of shoes from them. Fits perfectly and are very comfortable.

“Shoe Zone”

Written on: 08/03/2021 by Libni (13 reviews written)

Have huge collections of shoes for both men and women. I got a perfect shoe. Happy with it.

“Load of rubbish, Poor quality, poor customer service”

Written on: 30/11/2020 by RN_veteran (4 reviews written)

Purchased some Earth Works Mens Black Leather Chelsea Safety Boots mid August from Shoezone via Amazon and the left boot has failed after only 3 months of light/medium use. I do property maintenance and wanted a comfortable pair of Chelsea boots as i always remove my footwear when in customers houses so a lot easier than laces. I basically drive to the job, unload my tools and materials and get to work. I am not up to my ankles in mud on a building site. They take a short daily walk to the local shop to get the paper, probably had even less use than normal because of lockdown, being a former military man the boots have had the necessary coats of polish and care. After 3 months the left boot is now split on both sides where the toe cap crease is and the rubber sole has started to part company with the leather. This is not the first bad experience I have had with Shoezone products, had some trainers that went back after 2 weeks as the soles started to de~laminate. should have learned my lesson then. Best advise is to go elsewhere than waste your money here, my last pair of boots were Dunlop and lasted me 18 months doing the same job. My message to Shoezone - Please improve the quality of your products and branding!! Earth Works safety footwear!!! more like sat at a desk footwear. Update Shoezone want me to take them to a store when they re-open, I ordered online for a reason. (My nearest store is a 12 mile round trip + parking) or post the boots to them at my expense as they want to make sure its not wear and tear!!! and is a genuine fault (I wish they allowed you to post photos here, photos are on my Amazon review for this product) Hello - its only one boot that's failed and I am not a pirate harboring a wooden leg on my right side. I have worn these as a pair. If it was wear and tear then both boots would be suffering the same fate. Its quite obvious that these boots are not of merchantable quality or fit for their intended purpose.

“Worst shoes every!”

Written on: 03/08/2020 by Boydens (1 review written)

Payed €15 for shoes for my 4 year old. He only worn them 10 days and they were allready falling apart. For 5 euro more you can buy respectable brands you'll be much better of. No refund cause they found it simple wear and tear. Even the soles came loose after a couple of days, what a joke. They did no effort at all to make things up. Even €5 shoes from Pennies last much longer!

“Two pairs of sandals for the price of one”

Written on: 21/06/2020 by Deb145 (1 review written)

I bought Sandals they are lovely and comfortable nice to have such a choice. The lady that serve me in the Basildon store really polite and helpful the cashier initials on receipt VA.

“Awful quality”

Written on: 10/06/2020 by Pierce489 (1 review written)

Disgusting and poor qquality. Purchased end of last year, worn less than a dozen times, both split. Sent pictures to Customer Service who said when stores open take them back for inspection and if they think they are faulty they will deal with it. They are obviously faulty. I do not live near a store and do not have receipt so don't hold out any hope of getting my money back. Will not shop there again

“Will never shop here again”

Written on: 26/06/2019 by SarahiShaffer (1 review written)

What a terrible store, will never shop here again. Staff who do not know how to use the tills and Customer Service, totally non existent when you email them. I will be passing my experience on to everybody I know.

“Very helpful staff!”

Written on: 17/04/2019 by Saphy2714 (1 review written)

The young lady at the Romford branch (wish I had asked her name!) was so helpful, I will definitely be going back there when I’m next in town.

“Quite comfortable”

Written on: 17/01/2019 by Gerrard1000 (1 review written)

I'm quite comfortable and pleased with the set of shoe i bought,if you're not shopping on this site then you're missing quality items..Maximum love to these site.

“Ladies black sandles style number19230”

Written on: 03/07/2018

After buying these sandals last year I have been so impressed with the comfort and quality I have just purchased 2 more pairs. I wear these sandals daily and they have been a great buy at only £14.99 a pair. please keep these in stock for next summer.

“ Walkright Girls White Strappy Flat Sandal style code...”

Written on: 09/05/2018

Bought these for my toddler the day and are lovely a foot fits perfect but the stap is velco and when fastened the stap doesnt fit secure and snug against the ankle the way they should leaving far to much room between ankle and strap ie could fit another child's ankle in between my toddlers ankle and the strap thats how much room there is. Will be returning them and wont be buying sandals like these again in a hurry for my little one from here again very disappointed.

“very poor value”

Written on: 19/04/2018 by Tessau407 (1 review written)

I brought a pair of boots on the first day I wore them had to crawl under my desk at work, my office is carpeted, to retrieve a pen I had dropped, when I got up the coating had been completely worn off the toes. I took the boots straight back and was told scuffs are not covered, surely even though they are inexpensive I still think they should have lasted more than a day, my conclusion the boots were not fit for purpose. Dont buy!!

“Bad shoes”

Written on: 17/10/2017 by forfun2000 (1 review written)

I tried to return those (safety working) shoes yesterday but I was told the fact they give me blisters is not a valid reason for returning them. I tried to wear those shoes twice and within hours my feet are in pain and so hot. I tried to wear them with thin and thick socks but it is the same. They do not let my feet breath and are not fit for purpose. DO NOT BE TEMPTED by the low price as it will probably turn out to be a waste of money. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 became law on 01 October 2015 and describe "Fit for purpose" as The goods should be fit for the purpose they are supplied for.

“Bad shoes ”

Written on: 24/08/2017 by 89Spencer (1 review written)

I bought a pair of shoe for my daughter. when she wore them they cut her feet at the back they were bleeding and very sore. I took the shoe to the shop and explained the problem do one was bothered.l was told to go and dispose them my self coz is not there responsibility l walked out and left the shoe at the counter. We all like good price they offer but is it really worth it. My daughter had to walk bare footed for few days

“Great customer service!”

Written on: 24/01/2017 by Gauranga8 (0 reviews written)

Very polite, friendly and helpful staff!

“Great customer service!”

Written on: 24/01/2017 by Karmarama (1 review written)

I often shop in Shoezone, Broadmead, Bristol and have always had a very good experience with the staff there. They are always very polite, friendly and helpful. Their shoes are very reasonably priced and they also have a wide range of vegan shoes - which I appreciate being vegetarian myself.

Asked by kevinbrady on 26th May 2015 Report this content
I recently bought a pair of shoes from stratford shoezone and when I asked if my receipt counted as my guarantee I was told that there was no guarantee and that I could only bring back my shoes in the course of a year if I had not worn them!! When I asked about my statutory rights I was asked where I was born! when I said london they said to me they could not belive I was so polite!! I do not think this was racist but it seems they did not want to talk about my statutory rights. I left the shop no wiser about what I can do if I wear the shoes I bought and the soles or heels fall do not last a month. Can anyone advise please?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site