Mesh Matrix 700 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Mesh Matrix 700 - Ask a question now

“I was impressed by all the awards that Mesh put in...”

Written on: 28/08/2004 by hethmar (7 reviews written)

I was impressed by all the awards that Mesh put in their ads. However the Matrix 700 with ME has been a bit of a pain. I have had to reload windows several times and I still get freezing on start up and close down no matter what I do to improve the system.

In all fairness some of the technical bods do try to help you on the software side but more often than not you are directed to a premium rate line where you still have to queue.

In the first 6 months I was really disappointed by the after… Read Full Review

Deemy's Response to hethmar's Review

Written on: 08/11/2004

Mesh Computers – Warning - Poor Build – Poor Service – Learn from my mistake
<br>
<br>I ordered a top of the range, high spec base unit from Mesh in July 04 for £1800, that’s just for the base unit. Well about 3 weeks later, the PC arrived, damaged –
<br>http://www.pcview.co.uk/Meshpcphoto.jpg
<br>
<br>First I raise the issue with them using their on-line support and receive an email to call them the following Monday (16th August 04), which I do, I am then told that a replacement PC will delivered and the old one picked up on Thursday. Well that was fairly prompt.
<br>
<br>Thursday, comes and goes no replacement and no pickup. On Friday I call them and they say that it will follow on Monday.
<br>
<br>Monday comes and goes, NOTHING !
<br>
<br>Wednesday 25th August, I receive a new note from Mesh through the post that the PC is being built and that it will be delivered on the 6th of Sept 04. I send them a deadline of 8th or I want a refund as this is taking the Mickey. Also they have yet to collect the damaged PC.
<br>
<br>6th Sept, goes and I receive an email saying that the PC is no longer available and that I should call them to choose something else.
<br>
<br>By the 9th of Sept, I am well hacked off at having 2 months time, So I send them an email telling them that I want a refund by 16th Sept and I am not interested in an alternative. Additionally I tell them to collect the PC that’s still sat here.
<br>
<br>On 14th Sept I call them up and request that they collect the PC, THEN wait for it, wait for it ! I get rubbish that no one has called to arrange collection !!! I keep cool, and don’t get into an argument and request a NEW collection date.
<br>
<br>15th Sept 04 – FINALLY ! Amtrack pick up the dead on delivery PC.
<br>
<br>17th Sept 04 – Send them an official letter stating that I want the refund by the 14th of October or I will take them to court.
<br>
<br>On 20th October, I Call them up and ask wheres the refund, their staff tell me it will be with you on the 26th
<br>
<br>On the 1st November, I call again and they say someone will call you back .
<br>
<br>On the 4th I get a call to tell me that the refund is being processed today and a cheque will be with you in a couple of days
<br>
<br>Its now 8th Nov 04 – Nothings been received.
<br>
<br>Meshcomputers.com – Poor Build, rubbish customer service – Avoid at ALL COSTS.
<br>
<br>Now it looks like I am going to have to waste a load of time taking them to court.
<br>
<br>But let this be a warning to anyone considering buying from Meshcomputers.com, if things go wrong you can forget about an easy ride with regards getting your money back from this company!

Read 1 Comment