Indian Airlines Reviews

Indian Airlines - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Indian Airlines

Indian Airlines
Indian Airlines

“India Airlines is a good airline, good food but lots...”

Written on: 27/05/2009 by jkk45 (2 reviews written)

India Airlines is a good airline, good food but lots of bad things (See Below)Er lots. 1) The flight was deylayed nearly 2 and a half hours becuase a "passenger was missing". You are told that you need to come 1 and a half hours at least before youre flight takes off to check in. And it turned out "the missing passenger" had gone on a differnt flight an hour ago. That meant that all the staff were looking for this missing passenger. That meant that there was an extremely limited amount of… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I booked flight from heathrow to mumabi on 17th...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by JAINPRATIK2 (1 review written)

I booked flight from heathrow to mumabi on 17th october 2008 through air india. The tickets werent cheap but only advantage as i thought intially
was firstly its an indian flight and secondly its direct flight from Heathrow To Mumbai.

When I was in queue, the lady asked me which seat I will prefer and I told her window seat if possible but i dnt mind any seat as far as me and my girlfriend get s
seat next to each other.
WhenI boarded on aircraft our seats were totally seperated by yards. The… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I travelled two times and flight was delayed both...”

Written on: 09/05/2008 by qaz79 (1 review written)

I travelled two times and flight was delayed both times at Frankfurt.
Rude staff. Worse at frankfurt airport. I would never even think to travel via Indian airlines… Read Full Review

“I decided to tag along to NYC with friends on the spur...”

Written on: 19/07/2005 by andysha (1 review written)

I decided to tag along to NYC with friends on the spur of the moment, with Air India being the only flight I could get for under £300 with such short notice. I was expecting no entertainment, smelly seats and an old fleet. I got all these, plus cabin crew who didn't care. Having got to LHR 4 hours early to try to get an exit row seat (I'm 6ft 5), I was given one, only to find my seat occupied by an Indian gentleman. Having asked him to vacate, his response was to lift his hands in prayer. The… Read Full Review

“I was expecting the worst, and was pleasantly...”

Written on: 10/04/2005 by scott40 (1 review written)

I was expecting the worst, and was pleasantly surprised by Indian Airlines. I believe that the airline has made vast improvements recently. The food was surprisingly good. Service was not bad. Seats a little tight, but this is the case in economy on most airlines these days… Read Full Review

“I took my boyfriend and on a dream trip to NYC, but by...”

Written on: 10/03/2005 by vicsta (1 review written)

I took my boyfriend and on a dream trip to NYC, but by the time I confirmed the time off work the only flights I could get were with Air India. I wasn't concerned about this as after all it is the Indian nations airline, I couldn't have been more wrong, the food was vile both the Indian and the English version, the Indian seemed to just be pieces of meat dipped in some curry powder. The staff were rude, made no attempt to communicate with the passengers. 70% of the passengers were British… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Being an Indian travelling to India (from the UK) I...”

Written on: 09/11/2004 by nealf (1 review written)

Being an Indian travelling to India (from the UK) I was quite excited about travelling aboard Air India for the first time.

Having travelled extensively and flown several airlines, Air Canada, Olympic Air, British Airways, Singapore Air, Lufthansa, Alitalia I have a pretty good idea what the flying experience should be.

Air India was the most awful experience I have ever had; I was embarrassed that this was the national airline of India. I will NEVER fly them again.

- Late departures - I had 3… Read Full Review