Hanioti, Sarantis Apartments Reviews

Hanioti, Sarantis Apartments - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hanioti, Sarantis Apartments

Hanioti, Sarantis Apartments

☆☆☆☆☆

“Having only returned yesterday from Haniolti I felt...”

Written on: 10/07/2009 by lmorrey (1 review written)

Having only returned yesterday from Haniolti I felt obliged to inform/warn people about the Sarantis hotel. As two ladies 20+ all we wanted was a beach holiday and to relax and what we got was a holiday ruined by the rude and horribly staff at Sarantis.
When we arrived we were not welcomed but thrown a set of keys and remote control and given directions to the room. The room is very basic and has only 2 of everything, 2 spoons, 2 knifes, 2 forks etc and god forbid you ask for anything extra… Read Full Review

“Overall my holiday at the Sarantis Apartments was...”

Written on: 20/06/2005 by sandie2004 (1 review written)

Overall my holiday at the Sarantis Apartments was great and I would recommend for any family to go stay at the Sarantis apartments… Read Full Review