Baker Jim Greco Hammer Reviews

Baker Jim Greco Hammer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Baker Jim Greco Hammer

Baker Jim Greco Hammer
Baker Jim Greco Hammer

“Don't get these Baker Jim Greco Hammer Skateboard...”

Written on: 08/06/2005 by Bojangles (143 reviews written)

Don't get these Baker Jim Greco Hammer Skateboard wheels unless your a punk insane with tiny pink wheels and like getting flat spots easily. I didn't really like these wheels, there way to small and they get messed up easily. Instead of 50 mm wheels I recommend to you 52 mm +. These 50 mm wheels wear out soooo quickly. Instead get 54 mm blank wheels for like 10 bucks instead of 30 dollars. Or get a pair of ricta cores or Darkstar DD Wheels in Green/White. Best pair of wheels I had(Darkstar… Read Full Review

“I got the Baker Jim Greco Hammer a while ago and it is...”

Written on: 18/09/2004 by fragile justice (7 reviews written)

I got the Baker Jim Greco Hammer a while ago and it is sooooo nice. it's the best board I ever had. the only problems are it's a bit heavy (which isn't too bad because it makes it stronger), and it's hard to do flip tricks. it's just different from other boards... that's all. all you need to do is get used to it and its fine. the tail hardly ever wears down. totally recommended… Read Full Review

180762_Mourning Star's Response to fragile justice's Review

Written on: 02/01/2005

dude colin remember your Bakers whole tail came off *People writing good comments have not had a Baker enough time to write about it

Read 1 Comment

“Baker Jim Greco Hammer is one of my favourite wheels...”

Written on: 21/07/2004 by Bojangles (143 reviews written)

Baker Jim Greco Hammer is one of my favourite wheels ever because of the cool design. They look really strong, and there light. They are 50mm wheels so they fit real well with my complete. These are my favourite baker wheels ever, actually these are the first baker wheels I've ever purchased but I got this feeling that these are the best, go and get these wheels… Read Full Review

“I got Baker Jim Greco Hammer wheels at Vans but I...”

Written on: 11/07/2004 by Bojangles (143 reviews written)

I got Baker Jim Greco Hammer wheels at Vans but I never used them, they have a really nice and cool design, they seem to be really light, and strong and its a nice good shape. The whole package of these wheels are really nice and well made to Baker wheels highest possible quality… Read Full Review