Nokia DooM Reviews

Nokia DooM - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nokia DooM

Nokia DooM
Nokia DooM

“This is very bad phone, I don't like Nokia phones...”

Written on: 06/02/2008

This is very bad phone, I don't like Nokia phones anyway but this mobile in particular is very slow processor and any application I have tried to open and close take so much time in my opinion, thinking of closing application and DooM… Read Full Review

“Well what's next? DooM on a mobile, never thought I...”

Written on: 08/07/2004 by GTR (1 review written)

Well what's next? DooM on a mobile, never thought I would see the day. I played it using a NOKIA 6600, colours and GFX where fantastic this may not be the case on phones with lower screen quality.

Controlling can take a bit to get used to but with a bit of practice you will be the DM king again if you where a fan of DooM when it originally came out on the PC. You will love this and best of all it's FREE :)

Only downside to current release is sound doesn't work on some phones but hey it's a… Read Full Review