Prospects www.prospects.ac.uk Reviews

Prospects www.prospects.ac.uk - Ask a question now

“I signed up with prospects.ac.uk after my graduation 2...”

Written on: 06/07/2004 by Nikki001 (39 reviews written)

I signed up with prospects.ac.uk after my graduation 2 years ago. Up to this date I still get e-mails on a regular basis on news updates and job offers. Even though I have not acctually found a job through Prospects, I find it's just another useful tool if you are looking for a job opportunity.
however, I once tried to cancel the service but they sort of would't let me, so after two years I still continiously receive e-mails, which is getting a bit annoying now… Read Full Review

Zsu111's Response to Nikki001's Review

Written on: 05/02/2014

hey, i signed up with them too. and now im trying to cancel this course. its rubbish. the online course is not even working for me ! so u couldnt cancel it still ?

Read 1 Comment