Holland America Zaandam Reviews

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Holland America Zaandam - Ask a question now

“It was our first cruise and if this is cruising then I...”

Written on: 09/08/2007 by sue perkins (1 review written)

It was our first cruise and if this is cruising then I want to do it again. The ship was terrific and the service was first class. Food and accommodation were excellent, the crew were attentive and looked after our every need. The Zaandam was very clean throughout and the offshore experiences were great, security was paramount. The balcony suite was excellent, very roomy and our room steward, Harry for short, was excellent and very diligent, he made us feel like we were the only people he… Read Full Review

“My wife & I have just had an excellent holiday via a...”

Written on: 05/07/2004 by Derek M Long (1 review written)

My wife & I have just had an excellent holiday via a UK tour operator, 'Travelsphere' which included an Alaskan cruise with Holland America Lines out of Vancouver, Canada. It appears that the predominately Indonesian/Pilipino onboard hotel staff recently had their contracts amended from 7 days x 12 months fulltime (no leave) at US$400/mth all found, plus passenger tips, to US$50/month and a share of passenger tips that are charged at a mandatory $10/per day/pp from ones account.

Thus on a… Read Full Review