Palm IIIxe Reviews

• Battery Life

Palm IIIxe - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Palm IIIxe

Palm IIIxe

“I have been using a Psion for years until I got fed up...”

Written on: 20/07/2001 by bunkermad. (1 review written)

I have been using a Psion for years until I got fed up with the size, weight and keyboard, as well as the lack of a true computer synchronization system. Now with the Palm it's all changed, and I am lost without it. I think the real strengths are the wearability and especially the desktop software. With that, I finally have everything under control in or out of the office. No more missed appointments, phone numbers, and things to do. I can even check my email with the mobile phone thanks to… Read Full Review

47111_Nigel.'s Response to 3017_bunkermad.'s Review

Written on: 30/10/2002

Totally agree but could someone please explain two problems. 1. Screen sensitivity - I have to tap ABOVE the item NOT ON now. This is a recent phenomena. 2. Also recent - twice I have taken my PP with me on a plane trip only to discover at the other end that all my data was gone and the only way to start was to reboot.Hotsynced later and restored data but this is becoming a major nuiscance.

Read 1 Comment