Metz Mecablitz 32-Z2 Reviews

Metz Mecablitz 32-Z2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Metz Mecablitz 32-Z2

Metz Mecablitz 32-Z2

“I got my first Metz Mecablitz 32-Z2 Flash Gun new at a...”

Written on: 25/06/2004 by stanley c wong (6 reviews written)

I got my first Metz Mecablitz 32-Z2 Flash Gun new at a hefty price of SGD250. The flash has justified the price over and over again over the last 1-2 years.

As the name implies, the guide number for this flash is 32 meters for a 50mm lens for ISO100 film. It is less for a 35mm lens and about 37 meters for a 70mm lens. Comparatively, this is middle to strong flash. Any stronger and you would need to have a side mounted hammerhead type.

This flash is mounted on the top of the camera via the… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to stanley c wong's Review

Written on: 26/06/2004

Stanley...It's been many, many years since I used a Mecablitz flash gun and I can't remember now which model it was.
<br>
<br>I can believe everything you say about this fine brand and I would think that the materials in the Chinese-made ones would be the same as the German-made ones. It's just that labour costs are much cheaper in China.

Read 1 Comment