Nike Jordan XI Reviews

Nike Jordan XI - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nike Jordan XI

Nike Jordan XI
Nike Jordan XI

“I love the Nike Jordan XI basketball shoes. They look...”

Written on: 03/11/2008

I love the Nike Jordan XI basketball shoes. They look amazing and are so comfortable. These are the best shoes to wear when you get on the court. The grip on the shoes is really good, without doubt the best basketball shoes I have ever worn… Read Full Review

“The Nike Jordan XI is a truly classic basketball shoe....”

Written on: 24/05/2005 by Hank (124 reviews written)

The Nike Jordan XI is a truly classic basketball shoe. Nothing gives me more pleasure than shooting a few hoops and these shoes, worn by the greatest player ever to grace the court, are a true pleasure.

For comfort you simply can't beat these, they've helped me glide passed a few playa's on the courts of Bristol and I think I have got my hands on a shoe to kill for.

A must have for any Chicago Bulls fan!… Read Full Review