Ducati Multistrada 1000 Reviews

Ducati Multistrada 1000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ducati Multistrada 1000

Ducati Multistrada 1000
Ducati Multistrada 1000

“I was very excited to see and sit on the Ducati...”

Written on: 28/05/2008

I was very excited to see and sit on the Ducati Multistrada sports tourer on the Ducati stand at the bike show at the Excel centre. I am a rider that likes to have a balance of comfort and speed when I go touring. I am currently riding a Honda CBF 1000 and was looking for something a little taller as I am 6'3" and 18 st. Having previously owned a Suzuki DL 100 Vstrom I thought the multistrada would offer the same riding position that I was happy with on the DL. My next move was to take out the… Read Full Review

“I was very excited to see and sit on the Ducati...”

Written on: 18/05/2008 by nice one (1 review written)

My next move was to take out the… Read Full Review

“If you don't buy your Ducati direct from the main...”

Written on: 15/11/2007 by lorcan roche (1 review written)

If you don't buy your Ducati direct from the main dealer in Dublin, you seem invisible when you visit the showroom… Read Full Review

“I've owned my 2004 Ducati Multi Strada 6 months and...”

Written on: 14/12/2005 by tonyoneIhad (1 review written)

I've owned my 2004 Ducati Multi Strada 6 months and covered 3000 miles in all types of weather (no snow as yet).The bike is a pleasure to ride and inspires confidence,the standard set up of the bike is fantastic I only adjust the rear one turn when two up touring.
The seat, mirrors and side stand have all been upgraded to 2005 spec as earlier models were poor, I can now sit comfortably, see behind me, and not worry about the bike falling over.
The fuel tank range isn't great, and the gauge… Read Full Review