Sony DCR-TRV245 Reviews

• Battery Life

Summary

Digital
Digital-8
20x Optical Zoom
Sony DCR-TRV245 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony DCR-TRV245

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“This Sony DCR-TRV245 camera was my first ever...”

Written on: 16/02/2004 by Wunderbug (5 reviews written)

This Sony DCR-TRV245 camera was my first ever camcorder purchase. I found it during the sales at my local store at £299. After getting the impressive box home I found everything I needed to record and transfer the results to video/PC or another camera. It even has a remote control for playback or record.

Digital 8 only means that it digitally records to 8mm digital tape rather than to DV tape, everything else is identical to DV cameras apart from this.

The camera fits snugly in my hand and… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to Wunderbug's Review

Written on: 17/02/2005

Wunderbug......don't tell us you've found a videocam with a portrait mode that actually DOES put the background out of focus?!!
<br>
<br>Many thanks for a useful review which puts the Sony on my short-list.

Read 1 Comment