Sony DCR-TRV19 Reviews

Media Gallery for Sony DCR-TRV19

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“GARBAGE”

Written on: 11/07/2011 by DANDAN (1 review written)

BELONGS IN THE DUMSTER… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have used this camera 10 times it has given up the...”

Written on: 05/08/2005 by GARRY123 (1 review written)

I have used this camera 10 times it has given up the ghost, no picture in viewfinder or LCD. Sony will not help unless I pay £175 plus. This is the second review like this. I dont recommend you buy Sony… Read Full Review

“Poor quality, after 3 months I had 3-4 hours of...”

Written on: 10/03/2005 by dd4500 (1 review written)

Poor quality, after 3 months I had 3-4 hours of taping. It stopped recording, no image in lcd and viewfinder. I contacted SONY, they told me they would fix it for a flat rate of $216.00 this is after speaking to 3 managers. It was $276.00 when I started. SONY support will not help or work to resolve a defective product. I will not purchase Sony products in the future… Read Full Review

Berkh's Response to dd4500's Review

Written on: 26/04/2005

I have the same problem after using this headache machine for 8 months. Sony asked for $269 labor cost to fix it. I found out RadioShack was cheaper ($119), so I sent it to RadioShack repair center. However, they tried to fix it for 3 months and couldn't fix. So in this case I'll trash this $600-camera. It was a lesson learned for me. I'll never ever buy a Sony product again. Next time I'll buy a camera, I'll buy the extended warranty also.

Read 1 Comment