Easypano Tourweaver 1.20 Reviews

Media Gallery for Easypano Tourweaver 1.20

Easypano Tourweaver 1.20
Easypano Tourweaver 1.20

“Fraud Warning”

Written on: 01/08/2011 by jhre (1 review written)

I purchased the software from the official website, they sent a receipt and a email that said they would email the product within 48 hours. That was 16 days ago, and I have left messages, sent emails, and gotten no responses. I am filing a fraud report with my credit card company and I think this company has stopped servicing the product and the website, but they will still take your money. Its now a ghost product by people who should be arrested… Read Full Review

“I got a Tourweaver 1.20 from easypano recently. The...”

Written on: 25/05/2004 by neox (1 review written)

I got a Tourweaver 1.20 from easypano recently. The same easy-to-use as its lower version and more useful features were added. I find 3 key features are the most attractive and useful.
1st, Interactive map with compass effect. An interactive map is available in Tourweaver. When people browses the panorama, the compass on the map will show the direction correspondingly. Setting an interactive map would help us accomplish a more vivid and interactive virtual tour. Tourweaver also allows… Read Full Review