Fuji Finepix F420 Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Summary

3.14 Megapixel
3x Optical Zoom
Built-in Flash
Fuji Finepix F420 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fuji Finepix F420

Fuji Finepix F420

“This is a second review of the Fuji Finepix F420...”

Written on: 19/02/2007 by Rayzone (2 reviews written)

This is a second review of the Fuji Finepix F420 Digital Camera, and I am eating dirt. I have criticised it in my previous review for what I believed was in effect a dead camera. I contacted Fuji, and their automatic response was not helpful. I was offered £40 against a new camera. I had tried to re-charge my batteries and it just died after 1 shot. As a last resort I purchased a new set of 1000mAh NmH rechargeables and hey presto - the camera is now back on line again and performing like new… Read Full Review

“I bought the Fuji Finepix F420 on recommendation of a...”

Written on: 15/02/2007 by Rayzone (2 reviews written)

I bought the Fuji Finepix F420 on recommendation of a friend. Now I am stuck with a heap of junk that I can't even sell. There must be a fundamental fault to cause this. I would be interested to know if I am not alone. I don't expect a new camera to last for only the guarantee period. My old Retina 1b lasted 40 years with all those mechanical parts to go wrong. My wife is very disappointed with it. It will make me anti Fuji when I buy my next camera… Read Full Review

“Excellent all rounder. ”

Written on: 17/12/2006 by Ched (3 reviews written)

Excellent all rounder.
There are several camera on the market that have simillar build quality / features but I suspect none of them have equivelant lens quality at this price… Read Full Review

“The Fuji Finepix F420 is convenient and easy to carry...”

Written on: 14/09/2006 by malteser (1 review written)

The Fuji Finepix F420 is convenient and easy to carry while taking great pictures which is what made me buy it in the first place. Then being a Fuji I was quite reassured that I was buying a quality product. Camera has not been knocked or dropped and its a pity that after only two years it now gives so many errors… Read Full Review

Bazzu's Response to malteser's Review

Written on: 13/11/2008

After the first year it takes 4 to 6 pictures and you have to charge the batteries,now after 3years the ccd was not functioning and to repair would cost of buying a new camera.Buying this camera for $650 I expected it to last. I will never buy a fuji again.

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“I had a Fuji Finepix F420 digital camera for a year...”

Written on: 13/05/2006 by mindimin (1 review written)

I had a Fuji Finepix F420 digital camera for a year and a half, and one day it displayed a focus error, then it could not take pictures any more. JUNK!… Read Full Review

“I bought my Fuji Finepix F420 for a trip to the...”

Written on: 22/12/2004 by tisdalj (4 reviews written)

I bought my Fuji Finepix F420 for a trip to the Nurburgring Race Circuit. On this trip I found out that it is very difficult to take a picture of a speeding race-car without blurring, but I'm sure most digital cameras would struggle with this.

The video mode however, was excellent for capturing moving cars, and the microphone captures all of the sound.

Taking pictures of static things is much better and the image quality is excellent.

The quality of night-time pictures is good too, but it is… Read Full Review

“This is a brilliant camera, my 4th digital camera all...”

Written on: 31/07/2004 by Nseette (2 reviews written)

This is a brilliant camera, my 4th digital camera all of which have been Fujifilms.

The camera is small enough to fit into a breast pocket. A very simple, yet sleek, shiny, catchy design.

Very intuitive and easy to use. In fact, the toughest thing is locating the power button by the uninitiated.

I got a 256mb memory card as the 16mb one supplied only stores 10 photos at the 6 megapixel resolution. Mine stores up to 77, and a little over 7 minutes long movie clips.

The 1.8" LCD is very sharp… Read Full Review