Thierry Mugler Angel Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Summary

Angel by Thierry Mugler first appeared in 1992. Described as ''a voluptuous oriental gourmand with a top note of bergamot and helional , a delicious heart of fruit and honey and a sensual, passionate base of vanilla, chocolate, caramel and patchouli.''
Thierry Mugler Angel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Thierry Mugler Angel

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last year
(cancel refinement)

“Please, please bring back the orignal scent!!!!!!!”

Written on: 17/07/2019 by Jarvisxg145 (1 review written)

Again, please bring back the original scent of angel perfume!!!!!! It was a beautiful scent, always got rave reviews when I wore it!!!!!!… Read Full Review

“ANGEL'S FORMULA HAS DEFINITELY BEEN CHANGED!”

Written on: 17/02/2019 by Darbe369 (1 review written)

I first bought Angel Eau de Parfum when it came out in 1992, and I LOVED it. I wore it exclusively and always got compliments on it. But, in the last 2 years, I thought I was buying Angel, but it didn't smell like Angel and I threw it out. Thierry Mugler states the formula has NOT been changed, but that is not so. Read the reviews at their web site and you will see how many people say it HAS been changed. So many women who wear Angel can't be wrong. The formula definitely HAS been changed… Read Full Review

“PLEASE BRING BACK OLD ANGEL FORMULA!!!”

Written on: 10/12/2018 by Angel3643 (1 review written)

I have been using Angel since it first came out and knows my Angel because it's the only perfume I wear. My husband loves loves it on me and gets many compliments. I bought a new one Nov. 2018 from same store cuz I was running out and the smell is completely different than my original Angel that I have been wearing all these years! It doesn't last long, very alcohol smell, cheap smelling and not as potent!! VERY DISAPPOINTED AND SAD!! My husband can't even tell I had it on and asked if I was… Read Full Review