Samsung Digimax 430 Reviews

Resolution 4
Optical Zoom 2.8
Battery Type Alkaline or Rechargeable

Features:
  • 4-megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality 11-by-15-inch enlargements
  • 3x optical zoom combines with 4x digital zoom for a total of 12x zoom
  • Movie clips with audio; 1.5-inch color TFT LCD monitor
  • Store images on Secure Digital (SD) memory cards (32 MB SD card included)
  • Powered by 2 AA-size batteries (alkaline included, rechargeable NiMH recommended)
  • Refine your search

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought this camera about 4 years ago and hardly used...”

Written on: 23/05/2009 by scottie61 (1 review written)

I bought this camera about 4 years ago and hardly used it as I assumed it was faulty. I had exactly the same problem as all the other consumers. This Samsung Digimax camera eats batteries both cheap and expensive. I just bought a secondhand Nikon which blows this thing away… Read Full Review

“This camera was given to my husband and I as a gift...”

Written on: 18/09/2007 by stayfree (1 review written)

This camera was given to my husband and I as a gift about 2 years ago now (Dec. 2005). This thing has a battery life of zero. From day one, we could only take 6 or 7 photos before the camera died and the batteries had to be replaced (we always use premium alkalines). The recharger that came with it was no help - recharged batteries don't work. My mother-in-law also received the camera then and hers has the same problem. As far as I'm concerned, the picture quality doesn't matter - I can't use… Read Full Review

“Samsung Digimax 430 - Easy to use, high quality. Nice...”

Written on: 21/06/2005 by mrtubetone (1 review written)

Samsung Digimax 430 - Easy to use, high quality. Nice camera for the money! I'd do Samsung again for the Dcamera… Read Full Review

“Samsung Digimax 430 - We were going through batteries...”

Written on: 21/06/2005 by soz38 (1 review written)

Samsung Digimax 430 - We were going through batteries at an unbelievable rate. We bought 2300 ones and they seemed to solve the problem but then after a few charges we could only take 3 pictures (even without the view screen) before the low battery warning and shutdown.

Don't buy this camera unless you can carry a sackful of batteries with you… Read Full Review

“I returned the first Samsung Digimax 430 that I bought...”

Written on: 29/12/2004 by rm (1 review written)

I returned the first Samsung Digimax 430 that I bought because I was convinced it had a fault. I couldn't even go through the manual without the "battery low" text coming up. I didn't expect the batteries supplied to be fully charged, who knows how long they were in the box, but having replaced them with brand new batteries I had the same problem. I reckon I took about 7 to 8 pictures with flash before they expired.
    I replaced the camera ~exactly the same problem
    This camera is virtually… Read Full Review