NEC Versa S900 Reviews

• Battery Life

NEC Versa S900 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NEC Versa S900

NEC Versa S900

“I bent over to turn on the power plug while gently...”

Written on: 09/09/2008

I bent over to turn on the power plug while gently holding the screen with my other hand, I sit back and what do I find! My screen has a nasty blue crack on the top left side! Absolutely gutted! How did this screen possible make it through quality control... I wouldn't recommend this laptop to anyone.. NEC genrally make good stuff but versa S900 has been very poor for me... they should get them off the market I feel and I do not recommend the NEC Versa S900 laptop… Read Full Review

“I have just swapped this NEC Versa S900 the processor...”

Written on: 09/06/2006 by lilimaree (1 review written)

I have just swapped this NEC Versa S900 the processor is only 1.3 ghz and have added more ram so it's a 512 ram now
It does everything I need to do and is quite reliable. I have had fantastic support from where I bought it too. (Domayne NSW). So all in all this is a great little laptop. If you wanted to play games on it though, FORGET IT! it's not powerful enough for things like that. But I record TV with and external TV and it's high definition and have no probs watching it. I do editing of… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have now had over 10 laptops, all different brands,...”

Written on: 04/05/2004 by unhappychappy (3 reviews written)

I have now had over 10 laptops, all different brands, none have ever been as bad as this NEC Versa S900.
I had it for two weeks before it failed to work, it was then sent away for over a month (it had over 60% of components replaced)it arrived back and still did not work. I have now had this computer for 7 months and used it for two!

This is a business computer, bought from NEC direct who really couldn't care less.

My advice is computers are a large market with much choice, so what ever… Read Full Review