Death Death Reviews

Death Death
Death Death

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Death skateboard wheels are most probably the best...”

Written on: 18/12/2009

Death skateboard wheels are most probably the best skate wheels for value for money and quality. I have had death wheels for the past 5 years and i dont think I could go to any other wheel. At the moment I am shredding some 55mm's and I purchased these in July 2009 and I skate about 4 times sometimes 6 times a week and I am totally suprised that they have lasted that long, I love to go fast and do powerslides and they still havent got one single flat spot which has totally suprised me! So I… Read Full Review

“now these Death Death wheels are what you call soft...”

Written on: 24/05/2009

now these Death Death wheels are what you call soft there the best for landing trick but not the best at speed but you couldnt say speed is its weak point !

“The Death Death wheels are sweet, they are the best...”

Written on: 17/04/2004 by Stupidshark0402 (6 reviews written)

The Death Death wheels are sweet, they are the best wheels I have had ever. They have good speed to them, when rode with bam's wreaking balls bearings they are fast as hell.
They are smooth too.