Appliance World Reviews - www.appliance-world.co.uk

Appliance World - www.appliance-world.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Appliance World - www.appliance-world.co.uk

Appliance World - www.appliance-world.co.uk

“DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE UNTIL YOU CHECK STOCK ”

Written on: 04/02/2020 by MJF12 (1 review written)

I bought and paid for a Neff dishwasher from Appliance world Swindon branch on 29/12/2019. I was contacted by customer service a week later to be told it was not in stock, they would chase the manufacturer for a delivery date and stated it was 'out of their control' After another week I was told neff has not expecting to be able to supply it in January! I contacted customer service again on February 1st to be told neff are not ot goi g to produce this machine until March No offer of a similar product or a refund has been made in over 30 days now.... and counting. I decided to look around for another supplier.... and to my amazement Swindon and North West branches are still advertising the neff dishwasher as being in stock After checking with a dozen other UK suppliers all are showing this product as either unavailable out of stock or order only. I find this misleading, at best I would urge you to source products elsewhere or call them BEFORE parting with any hard earned cash. I have to wonder how many people have been fooled like I have and is there any law to prevent this.

“great customer service”

Written on: 15/02/2016 by broomhouse (1 review written)

Great prices, very knowledgable staff. Incredible customers service. I am a "John Lewis" shopper but got such a good deal with Appliance World - and matching warranties - that I made the decision to buy through them. The Sales Manager dealt with a couple of minor problems and all 6 appliances we ordered arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Great delivery driver. This is a business that has stayed small enough to have a handle on all transactions and is able to give a very personal and efficient service

“No stock but still offering item on line”

Written on: 13/10/2015 by JuneCollins114 (1 review written)

Ordered dishwasher on line on Friday am but wasn't called till Monday pm to say they had none ! Next option £50 more expensive. Not good customer service. Staff pleasant but not helpful.

“Good Reliable Service, Quality Workmanship, ”

Written on: 07/10/2015 by boltonbob2015 (1 review written)

Appliance World have done about 3 jobs for me up to now they have all been excellent from repairing a Samsung Combination Smart Oven to fixing a loose tap on a kitchen sink. With the oven, I took it to the Pendlebury showroom they soon rang me back to explain what was wrong and gave me the cost and explained that it was worth repairing as it was an old model and well made with a transformer unlike the latest versions. They have recently fixed a tap on a kitchen sink unit which I couldn't have done without buying special box spanners, the work was completed on time, the lady at Appliance World rang the house to explain when they would visit, this they did on the day and well on time, there was a reliable system in place to inform me by email that the work had gone through the process. My next custom with them will be the boiler service plan as I Move away from British Gas in November who increase the cost with little warning, Appliance World are far cheaper, give the same cover saving a large amount each month and offer annual gas certification in the cover. Recommended Great Lever. Bolton. Customer.

“great professional service”

Written on: 22/06/2015 by 71Stevenson (1 review written)

Hi, having visited A/W shop to day at Swinton Manchester I thought they deserved a word or two of thanks from me. The sales man was very professional in selling me a cooker at a price which was very agreeable and closed the deal in a happy and friendly manner. I would go back again to buy my next kitchen appliance knowing that I will get the best deal...Thanks Keith Salford

“Appliance World Review”

Written on: 14/08/2014

Bought a large white good from Appliance World. + Points 1.Price was competitive. 2.Received good email communication thruout the ordering process. 3.Delivery was on time & at the hour agreed. - Points 1.Took 2 weeks from the order for delivery. 2.On asking during the ordering process for an assurance that the item would be delivered up a flight of stairs by their staff I was told pretty baldly "our delivery staff aren't insured for that, so no". On the delivery day AW's van arrived with only 1 man (good professional guy) on his own doing the round, & he was struggling with the load, which was ridiculous as the goods were very bulky & heavy & needed a 2 man team. AW clearly are cutting costs on by not hiring driver's mates to help with their deliveries which is unprofessional & penny pinching, & as for "are staff aren't insured for that", ... what kind of customer service attitude is that - insure them then!

“Neff Dishwasher Experience”

Written on: 02/07/2014

I telephoned AW to enquire about the Neff semi integrated dishwasher. The operative was extremely helpful stating I could receive delivery the next day. The next day we received the dishwasher as agreed after being contacted by the delivery driver to inform me he would be with me within approximately 30 minutes. What a fantastic service. All members of staff were helpful and courteous. Could not ask for more. Fantastic service from beginning to end. Would buy from them again and recommend them.

“well packed. pleased with all items purchased. ”

Written on: 27/05/2014 by 69Manning (1 review written)

all three items purchased are now fitted into our new kitchen and are working well. all matching a stunning shiny black finish. thanks appliance world

“white goods”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by Jenkins438 (1 review written)

fantastic!! fantastic fantastic!!

“MIELE FRIDGE/FREEZER”

Written on: 10/05/2014 by Marvinb348 (1 review written)

Excellent service throughout and the item arrived just as described, like new, being a showroom model. The price was the lowest overall as compared to other similar online traders. Thank you, i will come back again.

“Very pleased, staff all very helpful, communication...”

Written on: 10/05/2014

Very pleased, staff all very helpful, communication regarding delivery very good and very pleased with the price of the goods.

“Satisfied customer”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by Matthewsbz406 (1 review written)

After a few initial problems in ordering on line caused mainly by finger trouble on my part ( and quickly and efficiently sorted by your very good staff) the purchase was seamless. My wife is very pleased with her Goranje hob. Thank you.

“First rate supplier who provides outstanding setvice.”

Written on: 09/05/2014

The website is very user friendly; the price of the Miele upright vacuum cleaner bought was the most competitive and the meeting of deadlines was exactly as promised. The standard of service and communication from the supplier and the delivery team was superb. Appliance World deserves unstinting praise for ensuring an excellent, hastle free and satisfying experience for the customer and I would recommend without hesitation.

“Built in fridge purchase”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by Jones124 (1 review written)

Needed an inter-grated fridge, was limited by the size I could have so knew which model I wanted. The web site was easy to use and I found the product I needed even though the choice was fantastic. The price of my chosen fridge was the best on the web and in stock. Good communication from the company about delivery, I couldn't make the first delivery date so was offered another which was easy to arrange. The delivery was on time and the driver was very polite and put the goods exactly where I asked him. I would recommend this company and I will look here again as the choice of goods was huge with excellent prices. Thank you

“Great Service, Price and Delivery Time”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by 498Middleton (1 review written)

I recently purchased 3 white box items. I got a great price, delivery time and service.

“Hotpoint washing machine”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by 233Putnam (1 review written)

Great service appliance arrived quickly with good delivery service well packaged and very polite delivery driver. Appliance cheapest I could find on line too and not graded. Would def buy again and recomend this company to everyone also excellent communication from ordering to delivery smooth transaction throughout thankyou

“exactly as described”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by HalleDouglas108 (1 review written)

I purchased a hotpoint ultima wmud 942 washing machine. The main reason for buying this type was so that I could do all my washing on the delayed timer in the night and it works perfectly for me. You can customise the programs to your preference ie.lower the cycle time or temperature and you even get two choices of quick wash cycle times. The only problem for me is that it does hold up to 9 kilos in the drum and being only two of us I can never fill it but this would be perfect for families

“Hot Point Washing Machine ”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by Aubrey99 (1 review written)

I found that this machine was the best price than many retailers.It was the first time I had ordered from Appliance World and was a bit unsure as had not been on the site before.I was very pleased with the phone service and explained all about the purchase and what happens next.I will always refer to this site for another appliance and have already recommended to others.Thankyou for your help and promt service.

“helpful, efficient, on-time and great value!”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by IsaiasGrady (1 review written)

Easy ordering, good follow-through from staff keeping me up-to-date with status of my order, which had several parts. Excellent value finishing with a cheery smile from the delivery guy!

“Great service, awful product!”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by Royb446 (1 review written)

The ordering process and delivery were both excellent and without fault - the hotpoint dishwasher we bought is not so great! It doesn't wash that well and dinner plates do not fit in it, we have to half lay them down. i would recommend appliance-world and would be happy to use their services again.