Epson 640U Reviews

Epson 640U
5.0

• Scan Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Manufacturer: Epson
Features:
  • Fully automatic, one-touch scanning
  • 600 x 2,400 dpi resolution, 9,600 x 9,600 dpi enhanced resolution
  • 36-bit color depth
  • Plug-and-play USB connection
  • Comes with software bundle
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Epson 640U - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Epson 640U

“Good Basic Scanner”

written by Nailazumvo on 08/09/2020

This scanner does a great job for me when I need to scan something

“The Epson 640U is is my 4th and by far and away the...”

written by Phil. on 09/05/2001

The Epson 640U is is my 4th and by far and away the best scanner I`ve had following a Umax 610P, Agfa Snapscan 1212U and another Umax, the 3400U.
    I bought the scanner after reading several good reviews on the net for it and I can honestly say the quality of the scans is amazing - as good as the original. The other major plus for it is it`s speed - WOW.
    It takes only about 4-5 seconds to do a preview from start to finish and a 6X4 photo @ 300dpi takes just 10 secs and like I said, the quality is the best point.There`s an Epson "Smart Panel" application that comes with it that makes everything a doddle and automates everything if you want to or if you want to have more control in stages, it gives you the option every time during the automated process.
    I better stop or I`ll be here all night, but as you can guess I`d really recommend this scanner as a superb buy. 10 out of 10.

George Shepherd.'s Response to 2084_Phil.'s Review