Lancome Eternicils Reviews

Lancome Eternicils - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lancome Eternicils

Lancome Eternicils
Lancome Eternicils

“I have tried all the other Lancome waterproof mascaras...”

Written on: 18/05/2006 by AngieM (1 review written)

I have tried all the other Lancome waterproof mascaras and they come off in the above mentioned conditions. I have also tried lots of other makes, and none match up to Lancome Eternicils mascara for sheer staying power. It also comes off easily with oily eye-make remover pads from local chemist… Read Full Review

Lynne Powell Burr's Response to AngieM's Review

Written on: 30/06/2006

I am another Eternicils fan. Why oh why have they stopped it? There isn't another mascara to match it and I have bought every one I can find in any colour. It's not that I won't move on - I have tried every mascara on the market but nothing matches Eternicils. What are we going to do when our stock runs out? HELP!!!

Waggytail's Response to AngieM's Review

Written on: 29/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I too have spent a fortune trying to find a substitute for this mascara. Other products from the same brand are less dependable and flake in large fragments after a few hours.
<br/>There are consumers like me who would pay more for this premium product. It would be fantastic to see its return to the stores!!!

Read 2 Comments