Marks & Spencer Pet Insurance Reviews - bank.marksandspencer.com

Marks and Spencer Pet Insurance

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“Won't pay out for operation on my Dachshund puppy.”

Written on: 07/05/2021 by Highlander1949 (1 review written)

I went with M&S as I thought they would be one of the best but they are not. When my puppy was born he had an undecended testicle, when I took him for his vaccinations the vet said it could take 6 months so it was 9 months when I took him back as the vet told me if it wasnt removed it would most likely turn cancerous, I paid for the operation £560 I then phoned the insurance company only to be told they don't pay out for castration I did explain to them that if his testicle was in the right… Read Full Review

“Its not a lifetime policy”

Written on: 07/04/2021 by tqMcDermott36 (1 review written)

They sell it as a "lifetime policy" but it isnt because they treat very year individually. If your pet has a condition which needs treatment over more than one year they will charge you the excess for each year. For example if your policy is renewable on 5th January and you go to the vet on say 30th December for a consultation but dont go for treatment until January 8th they will deduct the excess for the year the consultation is in and again for the year of the treatment. This happened to me… Read Full Review