E & L Pet Insurance www.eandl.co.uk

Media Gallery for E and L Pet Insurance www.eandl.co.uk

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“Save yourself the stress and waste of money”

written by DawnMarshall on 13/06/2024

I have paid into this insurance for 12 years believing I had the best insurance for my girl initially said they said they would pay out but then found a way out of paying, absolutely despicable and ethical and lacking in customer service. Please save yourself the stress and waste of money. Get yourself a decent insurance. This is like the worst one ever.

“Discusting”

written by ROSIEHEART on 15/04/2024

I've paid £9,500 pounds with this company and when I needed help at a very difficult time refused to pay out. They couldn't find my policy, they never sent me any renewals yet they were happy to take my money. When they did finally find my policy I wasn't insured for death even though on my original policy I was. Disgusting! Hard enough time as it is.

Asked by deniseburgin1952 on 5th March 2018 Report this content
I have a pet insurance with them but I cannot find the reference number or a telephone number for them. Where can I find this information?

Asked by odappip on 18th March 2016 Report this content
I have found that I've been charged twice. What should I do?

Answers (1)
Report this content Rosa666 Written on: 18/03/2016
Not sure, but I think contact their administration? It's probably just a billing error Can't recommend this company generally I'm afraid Unless it's changed significantly since I used it (few years ago now) When it came to claiming they made it extremely difficult Had to get additional letters from the vet after it was turned down etc Vets hate E and L - ask yours - they'll probably tell you why better than me Paid for years for the 2 dogs and only ever had 2 claims, both less than £1,200, neither were settled Just so-called goodwill payments for around half the amount, following a lot of hassle Apparently most companies settle claims directly with the vet Not these guys : (
Asked by susielooe on 1st July 2015 Report this content
What is the excess percentage?

Answers (2)
Report this content Rosa666 Written on: 04/07/2015
Sorry, Been a good while since I had the dogs insured with them But they never paid out fully anyway Only made 2 claims and they argued about both for ridiculous reasons Then made token payouts Any excuse to get out of paying But hey, don't take my word or that of any other adverse comments on this thread for it Just ask any vet for their opinion of E and L, as a pet insurer, when it comes to paying up!
Report this content susielooe Written on: 06/07/2015
i am seriously thinking of leaving them now,thankyou for your reply