NatWest Life Pension Reviews

NatWest Life Pension - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for NatWest Life Pension

NatWest Life Pension

“I would rate NatWest Life highly. We are a small...”

Written on: 04/01/2011 by FlemingMcPhail (2 reviews written)

I would rate NatWest Life highly. We are a small company with three employees who, until they started work for us, had no pension. We set-up the pensions with NatWest Life. The guy from NatWest came and visited our office each time and went through all the legals before setting them up. A smooth process throughout. Have increased the contributions a few times and it was straightforward though the only reason they are not getting five stars is that I could not increase the direct debits… Read Full Review

“NatWest Life Pension seem incapable of managing...”

Written on: 27/09/2005 by shadyadie (1 review written)

NatWest Life Pension seem incapable of managing payments. In the last year I have had to make 3 extra payments to them because they have messed up my direct debits absolutely fed up with trying to sort out their mistakes.

I thought I would take out a pension and forget about it until I retire no chance with Natwest… Read Full Review