Weleda Rosemary Shampoo Reviews

Weleda Rosemary Shampoo - Ask a question now

“Weleda Rosemary Shampoo is a great shampoo for fine...”

Written on: 03/05/2005 by titho2 (3 reviews written)

Weleda Rosemary Shampoo is a great shampoo for fine and delicate hair. It comes in a green tube -I find the metallic tube a bit weird, but the contents really suits my fine, somewhat dry hair, and it does not dry it out. The smell is a bit like lemon vicks… Read Full Review

“I like Weleda Rosemary Shampoo because it's low in...”

Written on: 07/04/2004 by Kiana (7 reviews written)

I like Weleda Rosemary Shampoo because it's low in chemicals & really makes my hair shine & is wonderful to use [I can smell the essential oils in the shower!]
It's available at health food shops & bigger Sainsbury's also have them.
I use the Rosemary as my hair is a bit dry but there are other varieties available also… Read Full Review