Jet2.com Reviews

• Quality of food

Jet2.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jet2.com

“Great holiday ”

Written on: 02/06/2022 by Steeveh59 (1 review written)

I would like to give a massive thumbs up to all the Jet2holidays reps at Manchester and palma airports. We have just come back from palma nova. And even with everything being busy at both airports. The reps were there we needed them. Thank you too them all. It was reassuring.

Annebanner's Response to Steeveh59's Review

Written on: 09/09/2022

Don't fall for these guys again. I found a better option
-I remember signing up with my Opensky Secured Card for cheaper airfare hacks and lodging.Rocketsky team is a certified cyberspace expert who specializes in hacking and lowering airline tickets for people. Travel the world for almost half the price of the initial price. I experienced these topnotch services when I booked First Class tickets {return} and hotel reservations at cheaper rates when I traveled to Auckland, New Zealand last August. That saved me about $3800 from my expenses. They also save you less time and stress in getting available reservations, which is why I recommend it to everyone
you can reach out via telegram {rocketskycredit} for your cheap tickets and accomodation fee

Read 1 Comment

“Abandoned holidaymakers for the entire week”

Written on: 06/03/2022

This review is about the Jet 2 reps who abandoned their holiday clients in the resort of Jandia in Fuerteventura. We were met at the airport, handed a package giving details of day trips that could be purchased and a 24 hour UK number to contact Jet 2. There were at least eight reps at the airport but none travelled with us to the resort which is an hour and fifty minutes from the airport. According to the notice board at the hotel there was supposed to be a rep at the hotel on a Tuesday and Wednesday morning. Wednesday is arrival day and they were all at the airport. No one turned up on the Tuesday. One of my travel companions rang the Jet2 number on the Thursday and was told that a message would be passed to a resort rep who would call her back. That call was made three days later. Meanwhile the Jet2 customers who had travelled to the resort of Corralejo were posting on social media how great their reps were. Corralejo is the main resort and no doubt where all the reps are based. None of them could be bothered to get into a car and drive to the remote south of the island where Jandia is. They were just not prepared to make the effort as it would take up pretty much their entire day for the return journey and the time they would be at the hotel. Popping into the hotels that were close to them in Corralejo was fine though. On our return I sent a letter of complaint to Jet 2. The first reply was a brush off so I sent a second letter. This is an extract from the reply I received. ****************************************************************************** There are times when practical considerations mean we’re not able to send a helper to a particular area. We do have to prioritise the more popular resorts, as there will be more of our customers in these areas and more work for our helpers. ****************************************************************************** There it is in black and white. Their own admission that the guests paying to stay in the remote resorts do not warrant the same attention as the popular (and convenient) resorts. There were other UK companies with guests at the same hotel as us and they had regular visits to the hotel from their reps. They actually cared about their customers. There were about seven other hotels in the Jandia area used by Jet2 to accommodate their guests. If they couldn't come to our hotel then by their admission above then they abandoned the guests in the other hotels in Jandia too. DO NOT TRAVEL TO JANDIA WITH JET 2 IF YOU WANT ANY TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. Use one of the other companies who care about their customers.

“Not always to blame”

Written on: 15/03/2020 by PLBtheoneforme (2 reviews written)

Hi. I had to come back to do a follow up on my earlier reviews. I don't set out to write bad reviews unless they are truly justified so in this case I want to sing the crews praises. I'll start from Lanzarote's departure lounge which was pretty much busting at the seems and seats were like gold dust. Once out of your seat it was never to be yours again which I hope will help with my following comments. Being a below knee amputee and having a very nasty sore on my leg made walking a painful experience. The walk from the car park was pretty tough going and then through security and shops was a nightmare and I'll add that being a "stubborn so and so" didn't help as I don't take assistance, anyway I found a seat and then settle down but after a little while I was in the need of a nice hot coffee so up I got and a nice coffee was purchased. Seat now gone so more walking to find another seat which I did. Drank my coffee then my daughter text saying it looked like a delay was on the cards so up I got to look at the board and it said no gate given until 18.15 which was my boarding time. I now go to find another seat and my leg is getting worse! I waited until 18.11 and then stood where I could see the board and low and behold gate 2 came up so off I went and wow I was first in the cue. I began to have trouble standing as leg was extremely sore now. Girls came out and began to do their bit and I beckoned one over and explained my plight and she immediately offered me a chair but I explained my stubbornness, she said just say if I change my mind, well it got to a stage where my left leg was numb due to all the weight I was putting on it and my right leg was so so sore. I called her over and explained and like a flash she said come on and she booked me through and took me onto the plane (first) and a welcome seat was shown to me. I couldn't thank her enough as she was so helpful and a very delightful member of the crew. The pilot explained the situation and that we couldn't enter French air space due to French strike but he said he would try to make up as much time as he could. On landing at Stansted the pilot couldn't apologise enough, he wished us all a safe onward journey. He was an absolute gentleman and although it's his job he went that extra mile for all the passengers and it was appreciated so well done you.

“FCO dont travel to Venice”

Written on: 08/03/2020 by TurnerYoung (1 review written)

Booked a holiday to Venice but the FCA have stated on their website from todays date until 31/12/20 that Venice and everywhere around is in isolation due to Coronavirus. Jet2 will not issue a refund or change holiday destination free of charge. They kept saying it was my choice not to go - only on the advice of both the UK and Italian governments. If you want be called a liar and spoken over when answering questions asked by Jet2. So far out of pocket and Jet2 will not move to issue a refund. Will be taking this further.

“Absolutely brilliant holiday”

Written on: 29/12/2019 by 407Bryant (1 review written)

This is the 6th time we have gone with jet2 and we will never go with another tour company. All the staff from the airport, airplane and resort was fantastic everyone of them was so friendly, polite and helpful. We sailed through at the airport, Plane took off on time, at the result staff was waiting and made it easy for us to get our transport to our results and the hotel was fantastic and Jet2 staff was on hand when we needed. They made our holiday a stress free experience. Cant wait to go with them again.

“Simply the worst airline i have flown on!”

Written on: 12/11/2019 by BIGone16 (3 reviews written)

What a total joke of an airline, at Leeds Bradford rubbish airport Jet2.com staff put the wrong destination on the airport display boards so we the passengers where running around and panicking, could not find the gate because it had a different destination on and not the correct flight! I asked the Jet2.com staff and she said "Oh yea not changed it lol its down there" they are so rude and have a car't be bothered attitude,When we did find the right aircraft we where told by the pilot that he was waiting for paper work "yea right" as they fixed or re-fueled the aircraft doors wide open with us on board the cabin stinking of jet fuel! I have flown on a lot of different airlines around the world and this is far the worst, they are not bothered if you complain just rip you off with extra luggage fees when you get to check in, knowing if you make a fuss they will just get you thrown out off the airport! Also our pilot was rubbish slammed the aircraft down on the return landing bouncing the front wheel twice. Simples AVOID THESE SHARKS!

Pet12's Response to BIGone16's Review

Written on: 08/01/2020

what a load of rubbish.

“Very unhelpful staff”

Written on: 20/07/2019 by Jamya426 (1 review written)

First of all the members of staff can be extremely unhelpful and rude. It was a male member of staff at Stansted airport London who was very impolite and refused to find out further information required for my travel arrangements. I missed the flight due to the lack of help from their customer service. Horrible experience!

Plbtheoneforme's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2020

Hi.

I want to start by going straight on the defence of Jet2.com as I have had roughly 99.9% of very good service from them and this is not in anyway meant to be contradictory of your review. As I said "99.9%" and the episode to change this was only a couple of weeks ago. I was at Stansted going on a flight to Lanzarote, this was the first time that I have travelled on my own for quite a few years and I was a tad apprehensive to say the least, I arrived at my gate early thanks to two very nice Swiss Air staff who led and assisted me. The ground crew turned up at the gate and began to get their paperwork done so I approached the desk and explained to one of the girls that I was a below knee amputee but I am fully able bodied but I have a sore on my leg due to all the walking I had done and if it was possible for me to go on the plane first it would be very helpful and would also ensure that I wouldn't be holding other passengers up and after all I was in the A group. A very nice reply was not on the menu a less than nice reply was "group A goes on last now as it's easier to let B on first and then A & C can go on either end. I said that I went on first in July and she said very sarcastically that this has been in force for about five years and that was the end of my conversation with a very sarcastic member of the Jet2.com ground crew who was more concerned with other staff who were coming and going to other gates. I sat down and waited for a sign or announcement but neither happened. A chap and his wife went to the desk and asked when there group could board and she said any time you like as everyone is going on now but not a word to me just left me sitting there, how rude was that. I went to the other desk and then to the plane.

As you can see, it only takes the odd bad apple to spoil a much looked forward to trip and possibly give a good company on the whole a bad name.
It wouldn't deter me unless a similar or another situation should arise. So give them another try as hopefully you may be pleasantly surprised.

“Holiday change”

Written on: 27/05/2019 by springfi3ld (1 review written)

Have found their holday packages good in the past. This year I booked on a Friday but due to problems with coach transfer time of 2 and half hours each way decided to change 3 days later , the change would have been to a more expensive location , yet they specified I must pay a £40 per person admin fee for the change. Sorry Jet 2 that's not good enough, I won't be back

“Airline Out to Shaft the customer in Already Bad Situation”

Written on: 01/05/2019 by JaylenRoss (1 review written)

Booked to go from EDi to Faro on 3rd May, however my Dad got shot and we now have to either cancel or change date of the flight. Phoned them, to cancel we would lose the £545 it cost us, no refund, but hey theres an option to change the date...sound good right?! WRONG!! They say the prices advertised online is different to what they have on their system, which to me is false advertising! They want to charge us an additional £302 to change the date and charge £35 to make the change!! The online price is £421.60, so in theory I should be given a refund for the difference...WRONG! They don’t give refunds of the difference either!! This company practices false advertising and gives customers the false impression that they provide options, but in the end, they try and shaft the customer in every which way they can, even in emergency situations that is beyond our control. If you want good value and good service from an honest airline, go elsewhere!!!

“rain cheques......really??”

Written on: 07/04/2019 by Mariah330 (1 review written)

weve been on 4 jet2 holidays this year and they are great except for the rain cheques!! every time we want to book a holiday and use a rain cheque for discount it rejects the number, and we have got 5 different numbers. so we try over the phone and its just the same, ………………..please explain. these are dud cheques.

“excellent flight and very polite staff”

Written on: 30/01/2019 by Jackson492 (1 review written)

we have used this flight company for the first time and we were extremely satisfied the flight was on time and we arrived in Malaga early and on returning to east midlands we were early as well the staff are caring and most of all was that we were sat together being elderly and nervous that was very important to me well done jet2 we will be looking forward to flying with you in April when we go to Montenegro for our golden wedding anniversary

“Sell the holiday at all costs !!,”

Written on: 10/11/2018 by 58Vaughan (1 review written)

Was really looking forward to a week in Menorca in late October. We knew it would be quiet but did not know everything would be closed !! The Hotel Artiem Audax in Cala Galdana offered a modern, clean adult only hotel with excellent spa facilities. However, we were not informed that one of the 2 restaurants would be closed until arrival. The atmosphere in the hotel was one of lethargic sense of things closing down for the season. Surely this should not happen until the last guest has left ? The greeting by the Jet2 rep on our first morning was not very inspirational or interesting and left me feeling unwelcome. We were informed that all trips had stopped and given a bus timetable; we did not know at the time that even the buses stopped operating on the Wednesday of that week! On the first day we decided to brave the freezing cold swimming pool. The poor design of the pool meant as I entered I slipped and broke my toe. At the beginning of the week the food was excellent but deteriorated as the week went on. Unfortunately my husband suffered from a bout of food poisoning and was ill for 2 days.. There was nothing in the jet2 information about the hotel or the island closing down in late October. I feel that we were mis-sold this holiday. The island is stunning and we knew the weather may not be sunny, but we did not expect no buses running, no bars open and the lack of interest we received from the representative. She even went home halfway through our weeks stay bragging about that she was leaving. Very disappointing! Jet2, you may have sold a holiday to many people and received the income, but think of this. I will never travel with you again....

“Missed flight”

Written on: 16/10/2018 by brian.brid (1 review written)

Due to the fact that it took 4 1/2 hours to travel from leeds to manchester airport we missed the check in time by 15min.the staff at jet2 service desk were fantastic giving my a tea and seat while they checked round to get us a flight to lanzarotte they looked into ryan air who wanted £600 eventually finding and booking tui for £250 they then booked us into the clayton hotel for the night even going down to show us where to catch the mini bus service like this is hard to find these days but it,s normal for jet2 thank you so much for the assistance on a stressful time.all this because a man decided he wantedto jump from a bridge over the M62.

“Appalling response to lost luggage”

Written on: 02/07/2018

Jet 2 booked my luggage onto a flight the day following my flight to Rome for a weekend break. Jet2 realised the mistake early on but made no attempt to alert me once landed and instead left me standing in the baggage reclaim area awaiting luggage which they knew would not arrive. After I tracked down the JET 2 representative (not easy!) at Rome airport she told me it would be 'inconvenient' to put it on an earlier flight with another carrier. She told me they would call me the following day to advise on delivery to my accommodation address. They didn't call. I called the number they gave me six times and the call always went unanswered. I tried the customer service numbers on the Jet2 website, none of which worked. (They told me subsequently that customers have to communicate with the customer service centre by e-mail or letter. Hardly customer centric when a customer is abroad with lost luggage and no access to e-mail). In the absence of any communication I had to return to the airport the following day to be told my luggage had arrived but they didn't know where it was. I found it myself still going around on the baggage reclaim carousel about five hours after the plane landed. They didn't care! Most insulting of all was the attitude when I returned to the UK and sought some redress for half my holiday being ruined. I hadn't kept receipts for all of the emergency toiletries and basic clothing I had to buy to see me through the first 36 hours and they wouldn't entertain anything that didn't have a receipt. They wouldn't even pay for the return trip to the airport to collect the luggage even though there was no doubt I had made the trip. Jet2 has a completely dismissive and contemptuous attitude to customers. It is a company that should be avoided at all costs. Managing Director of Jet2 and Executive Chairman of Jet2's parent, The Dart Group, should be ashamed of the customer service culture they have developed. They doubt they will be though; once they had my money that was all that seemed to matter.

“First timer - impressed!”

Written on: 22/06/2018 by chrissym99 (6 reviews written)

We flew with Jet2 for the first time - East Midlands to Corfu. Plenty of desks open at EMA going out, clean modern aircraft, helpful friendly staff on board and reasonable seat space. The seats did not recline - a plus on short haul - and were not uncomfortable. Loads of locker space. Well stocked trolley service both ways. Returning from Corfu was easy. We arrived early but were checked in very quickly by Jet2 ground staff. Flights both ways were on time with pleasant updates from the flight deck. We shall use Jet2 again!

“Very impressed”

Written on: 28/02/2018 by doogso (3 reviews written)

Soo impressed with Jet2.. first time using them. Flew to Spain for a golfing break. Seats were soo spacious i could actually slouch in them (i am 6'3").. Everything from staff attentiveness to the whole process of checking in and collecting luggage (golf bag traveled without damage - thank goodness!) was seamless. And we managed to depart each airport on time. Happy to recommend and will use again!

“very good airline”

Written on: 18/09/2017 by janet58scar (1 review written)

First time with Jet2, amazed at not having to queue for ages either on outbound or inbound flight. All staff on plane were very pleasant & friendly, take off & landing on time both ways, overall excellent. Will definitely use again.

“CABIN CREW SO DEAF AWARE :-) THANK YOU ;-)”

Written on: 15/09/2017 by Lisas37 (1 review written)

I booked a last minute flight to Lanzarote only a 4 day break with my friend and flying is a nervous experience for most people BUT when you are profoundly deaf it is much more terrifying.Not being able to hear announcements can be quite isolating so I was lucky my hearing friend could translate the announcments into BSL.(British Sign Language). Flying out on 10th September 2017 was great and I was able to tell security I could not go through the normal security check due to having a Cochlear Implant - no problem. Our flight home on Thursday 14th September 2017 was delayed and it would have been nice to get a free hot drink due to this but it was not offered. The best experience of this flight was the lovely deaf aware and friendly male cabin crew  Flight(LS1402) THANK YOU for letting me teach you some British Sign Language and THANK YOU for the fun... you really did treat me with respect and that is something very rare for deaf people. We are normally treated like 2nd class citizens ...Please do make sure that they are praised for their inclusion. THANK YOU JET 2.COM.

“Would never go again with them”

Written on: 13/09/2017 by Stevenson1989 (1 review written)

Coming back to East Midlands on the 10th September from Palma.The fliget was horrendous for anyone not a good flyer at 10 minutes into the flight.It was a very poor flight with turbulence for most of the flight.It must have been bad has the pilot apologisedo and said it is not always like this.Coming into East Midlands he came on to warn us it might not be very nice coming in, it was shocking he was very lucky to land it said one of the cabin crew.When we got of the cabin crew gave us all a voucher and apologies for it.I would never go with jet 2 again, they never got in contact all week we was there the Representative in Santa Ponsa were we stayed.I'do say you need to look at your Customer Service.

“Superb”

Written on: 30/08/2017 by Liisa90 (2 reviews written)

Always use these for holidays fantastic prices on package holidays the staff on the airline is always friendly and helpful